Glasgow, United kingdom2-3 Nights Christmas market break, Hotel Stay with Return Flights
2 NIGHT(S) FROM £159PP
Argyll Guest HouseThe Argyll Guest House Glasgow offers Affordable accommodation rates for bed and breakfast or Room only basis. Located on Sauchiehall Street, by Kelvingrove Museum and Art Gallery & Park in the West End, the Argyll Guest House offers ideal accommodation for your stay in Glasgow, Scotland. We are ten minutes walk from the SECC Hydro and five minutes from Glasgow University.
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Vending machine
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Room service (limited hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Return flights from London (Stansted, Luton or Gatwick) & Manchester.
- Complimentary Pollok House Entrance Ticket.
- Complimentary Glengoyne Distillery Guided Tour & Whiskey Tasting tour.
- Accommodation in a Double room.
- Room Only basis.
- Hand luggage.
- ATOL protected.
- Add an additional Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow Including Meal from £30 per person.
- Add an additional Hike World Heritage Reserve Waterfalls from £130 per person.
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing.
- Christmas market dates - from 10th Nov to 23rd Dec 2020.
- Offer includes return flights with Hand luggage allowance, Pollok house entrance ticket, whiskey tasting tour & accommodation.
- Single occupancy options are available, please call us to book.
- Some facilities and activities may come at an extra charge.
- A tourist tax may be payable locally and is not included.
- Please note that all holiday quotes are subject to availability and price change and some additional charges may apply.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Terms and Conditions apply.