Please Wait

Passports Visas & Health

Ensure your visa, travel documents and health requirements are up to date for the country you are visiting.

  • Home
  • Passports Visas Health

Visa needs vary amid nations.

We suggest that you constantly scan the Foreign Travel Advice segment of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office website before reserving and travelling overseas: to view the common visa, passport, health and security details before reserving with us at Travel Center. We also suggest that you check in with your destination's embassy website for additional details.

Passengers need to be in possession of an effective ID with a picture i.e. International Passport or EU National ID. It is your accountability to make certain that you have an authentic photo ID. British Citizens need to be in possession of an official 10-year passport. EU National IDs need to be effective for entrance into the nation of the planned destination. Passports for British nationals are effective for travel to any EU nation up to and comprising of the passport termination date.

Many nations need a passport to have an assured amount of legitimacy left on it, like 6 months, or empty pages.

We at Travel Center have to mention that It is your duty to make certain that you organize your visa and that you have the right papers to permit your entrance, and travel to and from, the nation that you are touring. UK Citizens could look on the website for passport, visa and health details. Other citizens need to inquire with their own régimes.

Travel Center can offer you the normal details about the passport and visa needs for your holiday. But, your detailed passport and visa needs, and other immigration needs are your duty to look into and you have to verify these with the appropriate Embassies and/or Consulates.

Travel Center nor the principal(s) or supplier(s) take any accountability if you can’t travel because you have not adhered to any passport, visa or immigration needs. Kindly remember that these needs might alter amid reservation and exit.

Medical Details.

If you're preparing to travel outside the UK, you might have to be inoculated against some of the severe illnesses found in other portions of the world.

You could discover which inoculations are needed or suggested for the parts you'll be touring on these two websites:

1. NHS Fit for Travel
2. Travel Health Pro

Some nations need you to be in possession of an International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICVP) prior to your entry. For instance, Saudi Arabia needs evidence of vaccination against certain forms of meningitis for tourists coming in for the Hajj and Umrah excursions.

Several tropical nations in Africa and South America won't receive tourists from a region where there's yellow fever unless they could verify that they've been vaccinated against it.

Study more about the vaccines obtainable for tourists overseas.

We at Travel Center could give you the normal details about any health procedures needed for your holiday but you have to inquire with your own doctor for your particular conditions.