Cherry blossom in JapanJapan golden route with return flights, accommodation & tours
Welcome to Tokyo!
Konnichiwa! Welcome to Tokyo. Upon arrival, transfer to Tokyo Station by shared airport Shuttle bus. On arrival at Tokyo station, make your way by public taxi to your hotel. (Please note that the Pasmo card (IC Transportation card) is included with JPY 1500. This can be topped up at any train station)
After a delicious breakfast, proceed to the meeting point for a half-day city tour of Tokyo by coach. Visit the Tokyo tower, an iconic symbol of the city. Then head to one of Japan's most popular places of worship, the Meiji Shrine. Today you'll also visit the Imperial Palace Plaza, Tokyo's former Edo castle site. Finally, on your way back, you'll pass through the bustling shopping district of Ginza. (Tour disbands at the meeting point). Enjoy your free time wandering the city at leisure. (Tours included)
Mesmerizing Mount Fuji!
After breakfast, make your way to the meeting point for a Full day tour of Hakone & Mt Fuji by coach. First, explore the Japanese symbol and a trademark. Visit Mt Fuji's famous 5th Station (if weather conditions permit). Then visit the Komagatake Ropeway, to have spectacular views of Mt Fuji. The last excursion for the day will be a sightseeing cruise on Lake Ashi from the Hakone Detached Palace Garden and take in the panorama of Owakudani Boiling Valley, an area around the crater, an active volcanic zone. (Tour disbands at the meeting point)
Tokyo to Osaka
After breakfast & room checkout, make your way to Tokyo Station for the Bullet train to Osaka. (Your luggage will be collected from your Tokyo & transferred to your hotel in Kyoto). On arrival at Osaka station, make your way to the selected hotel. Explore the city of Osaka at your own leisure. We recommended you visit the famous food street, Dotombori. You can try out local specialities, such as Takoyaki and Okonomiyaki. If you're travelling during the Cherry Blossom season, you'll be able to enjoy spectacular views at Osaka Castle Park.
Osaka to Hiroshima (2hrs)
Kick start your day early, as you prepare for a full day sightseeing tour. Meet our guide at Osaka station, and head out on a full-day sightseeing tour in Hiroshima & Miyajima by bullet train. Visit the Itsukushima Shrine, a mystical shrine built on the water and witness it's "floating" torii gate. Then, move on to the Peace and Memorial Museum & Park, together with Atomic Bomb Dome, an absolute must-see in Hiroshima. Finally, retake the bullet train to Osaka station. (Tour disbands here).
Osaka to Kyoto
Enjoy a delicious breakfast before you checkout from the hotel, make your own way to Osaka Station and catch the Express train to Kyoto. In the afternoon, go on a half-day tour of Kyoto by coach. You'll visit, Kinkaku-Ji Temple (the Golden Pavillion), a gorgeous temple, covered entirely in gold leaf. Then visit the Nijo Castle, the Ninomaru Palace, and see the elegance of several gardens nearby.
Kyoto Free at leisure
On day 7, you can visit the charming town of Kobe by train or Arashima, a beautiful traditional town.
Kyoto Free at leisure
Today you can explore more of Kyoto or if you travel in the Cherry Blossom season, visit the viewing spots at Kiyomizu Temple or Arashiyama District for jaw-dropping vistas.
Kyoto to Osaka Airport
Enjoy a delicious breakfast before you checkout from the hotel. Then make your way to the Airport shuttle bus meeting point and transfer to the Airport to board a flight to the UK.
- Return flights from London Airports.
- Departures from other airports available on request (surcharges apply).
- Book today with a £162pp low deposit, followed by monthly payments of £149pp.
- 3 nights in Tokyo at 3* Hotel Vista Premio Tokyo Akasaka or similar.
- 2 nights in Osaka at 3* Hotel Karakusa Osaka or similar.
- 3 nights in Kyoto at 3* Via Inn Kyoto Hachijo Guchi Hote or similar.
- 8 nights hotel in twin rooms with daily Breakfast.
- Sightseeing coach tours as printed. Entrance fees included to the mentioned attractions.
- Full-Day Mount Fuji & Hakone tour.
- Half-Day Kyoto tour.
- Full-Day Hiroshima tour.
- Super Express Shinkansen (Bullet Train) – 2nd class reserved seats.
- Express Train – 2nd class reserved seats – Osaka to Kyoto.
- Airport Shuttle Bus – Tokyo & Osaka.
- Luggage Transfer. (Tokyo/Kyoto)
- Pasmo Card (IC transportation card) *JPY 1,500 credit included.
- 20-23kg baggage allowance & 07-10 kg hand luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 2 & 4 hours.
- ATOL & ABTA protected.
- Add 3 nights in Okinawa can be added for an extra price.
- Call for your specified extras to be added.
- Prices are based on a Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with baggage, accommodation including meals & tours.
- Call us for alternative departure airports.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.