Adventure through Far east14 Nights tour with 4-star hotel stay in Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Bali
UK TO BANGKOK
Depart the UK on your flight to Bangkok. You will land in Bangkok the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours.
You’ll begin your trip with three nights in Bangkok, a fabled city that features an endless collision of timeless history and modern customs. During your time in the city, you will have the opportunity to set your gaze upon immaculate shrines, steady skyscrapers, and urban malls. Explore the bustling street markets to experience a plethora of sensory treats, you get to see traders floating by on their boats, indulge in street food and introduce your taste buds to a smorgasbord of flavors and witness the ambient atmosphere around you. You’ll enjoy a comfortable stay at the Dream Hotel Bangkok which is located in the heart of Bangkok. Fly to Kuala Lumpur after staying 3 nights in Bangkok.
Spend two nights discovering vibrant Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is a city that will strike you with its stunning skylines, world-class cuisine and eclectic mix of cultures of Malaysia’s capital city. You will be staying at the 4* Somerset Kuala Lumpur, which includes an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Check out from your hotel and fly to Singapore, check into your hotel in Singapore.
Spend two nights in a melting pot of cultures. Singapore with its treasure trove of unique cafes, indie boutiques, iconic wall murals, vinyl stores, and art galleries. An absolute must for any traveler is a visit to the spectacular Gardens by the Bay - a 101-hectare landscaped area of gardens, bio-domes, and sculptures. You'll enjoy a comfortable stay at the 4* Hotel Boss. Located in the heart of vibrant Singapore.
A place of cultural and spiritual prevalence, it’s only right that your meditative experience of Bali awards you the opportunity to unwind. You’ll spend the next seven nights of your trip on the Indonesian island, enjoying a rejuvenating stay at the 5* The Kasih Villas and Spa. Spacious, an airy, open-concept floor plan, a stunning swimming pool large enough for leisure laps and Instagramable moments atop a floating swan, understated Bali-style furnishings for that touch of authenticity, and luxury touches such as a free-standing stone tub and a little zen garden. The resort has bagged a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence two years in a row.
BALI TO THE UK
Check out from your hotel in Bali and make your way to the Bali International Airport and return home.
- Return flights from London (Heathrow & Gatwick).
- Domestic flights between Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur to Singapore and Singapore to Bali.
- 3 nights Bangkok at the 4-star Dream Hotel Bangkok (Travelers’ Choice) or BelAire Bangkok 4* (Travelers’ Choice) on Room only basis
- 2 nights Kuala Lumpur at the 4-star Somerset Kuala Lumpur (Travelers’ Choice) or Impiana KLCC Hotel 4* (Travelers’ Choice) on Room only basis
- 2 nights Singapore at the 4-star Hotel Boss (Travelers’ Choice) or The Elizabeth Hotel on Room only basis
- 7 nights Bali at the 5-star The Kasih Villas and Spa (Travelers’ Choice) on Breakfast Basis Basis
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 to 6 hours.
- Deposit from £250 per person.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Add additional nights in Dubai at an extra cost.
- Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk tour available at an extra cost.
- Thailand's Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket at an extra cost.
- Malacca Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur at an extra cost.
- Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu, and Taman Ayun tour available at an extra cost.
- Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch tour available at an extra cost.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodation & internal direct flights.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between September 2021 - January 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.