Luxury Phuket with a night at a floating bungalowLuxury Phuket with a night at a floating bungalow known as the ‘Jurassic Park of Thailand’
Say hello to Phuket!
Up first, your flight to Phuket! After a relaxing 12-hour getaway, you'll be able to take a boat ride to the 500 Rai Floating Resort and check-in. (feel free to call our travel agents to book airport transfers at an extra cost)
No room for the ordinary!
Emerging from the protruding limestone rocks and turquoise waters is a one-of-a-kind floating resort that paints the sort of holiday that you would see in your wildest dreams. That's right, you won't settle for anything short of jaw-dropping after you've laid eyes on the 500 Rai Floating Resort. Your accommodation effortlessly sets the standard way above the usual journey from the very minute you step in. Let it be the Jurassic park vibe of the surrounding, the infinity pool, the Instagram-worthy views, waking up to the morning fog, going to sleep under a sea of glowing stars or the contemporary rooms - everything about this resort screams perfect. Plus, by booking your stay at the resort – you’ll be able to sign up for various activities! These include a wildly exciting morning safari on a longtail boat, trekking through Thailand’s most ancient rainforest and even kayaking your worries away with the private kayaks the resorts offer you.
500 Rai resort to the hotel in Phuket
Being serene & secluded, the award-winning 5-star Grand Mercure Phuket Patong is the perfect place to get away from it all and still have access to everything. From bustling shopping bazaars and beat-dropping nightlife venues to international eateries, you'll have all the best highlights within walking distance. Oh, it's also mighty easy to arrange excursions to outlying islands, snorkeling, and other diving sites from the resort! Sounds like the full package, right? Quick note: you’ll be getting a complimentary transfer to the hotel from Phuket!
Phuket to UK
After an enthralling journey full of the very best, you'll check-out and head to the airport for your flight back home on day ten. (Please call our travel agents to book airport transfers)
- Return flights from London Heathrow or Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh or Dublin.
- Stay 1 night at 3* 500 Rai Floating Resort.
- Stay 6 nights at 5* Grand Mercure Phuket Patong.
- Deluxe Overwater stay (1 night)
- Return boat transfer to 500 Rai Floating Resort.
- Shared transfers from 500 Rai floating resort to Surath Thani.
- Private transfers from Surath Thani to hotel in Phuket.
- 7 nights.
- Room only basis
- 20-23kg hold luggage allowance
- ATOL & ABTA protected.
- Airport transfers from Phuket Airport to 500 Rai floating resort available at an extra cost.
- Airport transfers from Phuket hotel to the airport available at an extra cost.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodation & mentioned transfers in the price inclusion.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April - September 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.