Far East Multi-CentreConquer the Far East with the best options available!
UK to Bangkok
Depart the UK on your flight to Bangkok. You will land in Bangkok the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours.
You’ll begin your trip with three nights in Bangkok, a fabled city that features an endless collision of timeless history and modern customs. During your time in the city, you will have the opportunity to set your gaze upon immaculate shrines, steady skyscrapers, and urban malls. Explore the bustling street markets to experience a plethora of sensory treats, you get to see traders floating by on their boats, indulge in street food and introduce your taste buds to a smorgasbord of flavors and witness the ambient atmosphere around you. You’ll enjoy a comfortable stay at the Hotel Royal Bangkok @ Chinatown, which is a great vacation choice visited by visitors from all over the world every year. Visitors of the Hotel Royal Bangkok @ Chinatown often mention "Very good for traveling with friends. Close to Chinatown. Good for sightseeing and located near shopping areas. Fantastic service. Great pool." when they summarize their stay. Fly to Kuala Lumpur after staying 3 nights in Bangkok.
Spend a few days discovering vibrant Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is a city that will strike you with its stunning skylines, world-class cuisine and eclectic mix of cultures of Malaysia’s capital city. You will be staying at the 4* Ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre, which is centrally located, ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre is a 750 m walk to Petronas Twin Towers. It boasts a rooftop infinity pool and a kids pool. It also features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and free parking. On the 7th day, check out from your the hotel and fly to Denpasar Bali, check into your hotel in Bali.
A place of cultural and spiritual prevalence, it’s only right that your meditative experience of Bali awards you the opportunity to unwind. You’ll spend the next five nights of your trip on the Indonesian island, enjoying a rejuvenating stay at the stunning 4* Eden Hotel Kuta Bali. The hotel is ideally located in the center of a tourism area, at Jl Kartika Plaza Kuta 42, which includes the well-known Kuta Beach and Bali Discovery Mall. Being only 10 minutes away from Ngurah Rai Airport, the hotel is 25 minutes from Denpasar and 20 minutes from Jimbaran - Nusa Dua tourism area!
Bali to the UK
Check out from your hotel in Bali and make your way to the Bali International Airport and return home.
- Return flights from London Heathrow, Gatwick, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Newcastle Manchester, Glasgow or Dublin.
- Domestic flights between Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Lumpur to Bali.
- 3 nights Bangkok at the 4-star Hotel Royal Bangkok@Chinatown (Great location).
- 2 nights Kuala Lumpur at the 4-star Ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre (Infinity pool).
- 5 nights Bali at the 4-star EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali (Travelers’ Choice).
- Breakfast included.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 & 6 hours.
- ATOL protected.
- Return transfers throughout the tour from £110 per person.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Add nights in Phuket to your trip at an extra cost.
- Add nights in Singapore to your trip at an extra cost.
- Add nights in Hanoi to your trip at an extra cost.
- Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk tour available at an extra cost.
- Thailand's Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket at an extra cost.
- Malacca Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur at an extra cost.
- Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu, and Taman Ayun tour available at an extra cost.
- Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch tour available at an extra cost.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodation & internal direct flights.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April - October 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.