Ceylon Safari Holiday7 Night Guided Tour & All-Inc Luxury Beach Stay with Transfers, 4WD Jeep Safari & Return Flights
COLOMBO - ARRIVAL
On arrival, a scheduled meet and greet by a Travel Center representative followed by a drive to Colombo where a tour of the city will take place, and finally an overnight stay at the 5* Marino Beach Hotel.
Weerawila - UDAWALAWE NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, Drive to the southern part of the Island. En-route 4WD jeep safari in the Udawalawe National Park. Arrive & check-in at the Rain Tree Hotel, Tissamaharama Room category – Double sharing Standard Rooms. Meal Plan – Half Board Basis.
Weerawila - YALA NATIONAL PARK
After an early breakfast enjoy a 4WD jeep safari in Yala National Park. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Room category – Double sharing Standard Rooms. Meal Plan – Half Board Basis.
ALL-INCLUSIVE BEACH STAY
Breakfast at hotel, afterwards proceed to the southern coast of Sri Lanka. Arrive & check-in at the 5* RIU Sri Lanka Hotel, Ahungalla. Enjoy an All-inclusive beach stay Room category – Double sharing Jr. Suite. Meal Plan – All-Inclusive.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed to Katunayake International Airport for your departure flight.
- Return Flights from London Heathrow.
- Travel Dates - 7 Nights - £1299 I 2-5, 9-12, 16-18 May 2021
- 1 night Colombo Stay at the 5-star Marino Beach on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- 2 nights Weerawila Stay at 5-star DoubleTree by Hilton Weerawila Rajawarna Resort on Half Board Basis.
- 4 nights Ahungalla Stay at the 5-star Hotel RIU Sri Lanka on All-Inclusive Basis.
- Entrance Tickets to Yala & Udawalawe National Park.
- 4WD Jeep Safari in Yala & Udawalawe National Park.
- Colombo City Tour & Galle City Tours.
- Private Transfers throughout the Holiday.
- English Speaking Local Chauffeur Guide.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance (varies as per airlines).
- Flights may include stopovers between 2 & 5 hours.
- Airlines: SriLankan Airlines, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Kuwait Airways, Etihad, Oman Air & Gulf Air with other options.
- ATOL Protected.
- Excursion to Kandy 1 day - £ 125 Per person ( Elephant in Pinnawala, Visit the Garden of spices, Royal Botanical Garden & The sacred temple of the tooth)
- The excursion to Sigiriya 1 day - £ 140 Per person (Climb the UNESCO world heritage site Sigiriya)
- White Water Rafting - £ 85 Per person (River rafting & lunch - local cuisine)
- Madu river / Turtle hatchery / Fish therapy - £ 45 Per person
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes Return Flight, Accommodation & Internal transfers.
- Entrance Fees mentioned in the package.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April - September 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.