Nikki Beach Resort & SpaHotel stay in Pearl Jumeirah with return flight, breakfast & transfers
UK TO DUBAI
Welcome to Dubai, the land of entertainment and skyscrapers! Meet and greet with our representative at the airport and enjoy your transfer to the luxurious hotel for check-in.
SIGHTSEEING AND EXOTIC ENCOUNTERS IN DUBAI
Start your day with a delicious breakfast and head out to relish the exotic views by the Beach. Spend the rest of your day exploring the famous tourist attractions in Dubai. Encounter some of the best entertainment available, like; desert safari, sandboarding, camel rides and more. Don’t forget to visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, and also Experience a ride on the world’s fastest elevator relishing the view from the Burj Khalifa’s observation platform. You can also treat yourself to a meal at the Burj Club at an extra cost.
DUBAI TO UK
Your exotic encounters in Dubai completes today with a delectable buffet breakfast. Check-out from the hotel and enjoy your transfer back to the airport. Have a safe journey back to the UK!
- Return flights from London (Heathrow, Gatwick or Stansted), Manchester or Birmingham.
- 3 nights stay at the 5-star Nikki Beach Resort and Spa.
- Classic room.
- Bed & breakfast basis.
- Return private transfers.
- 20-23Kg baggage allowance per person.
- Deposit from £25 per person.
- ATOL & ABTA protected.
- Additional baggage at an extra cost.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- 90 Minutes Speedboat Tour Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab at an extra cost.
- Morning Red Dunes with Camel Ride, Sand-boarding and Refreshments at Camp at an extra cost.
- Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa Combo Tickets available at an extra cost.
- Fountain Show and Burj Lake Ride by Traditional Boat available at an extra cost.
- Dubai High Tea in the Sky tour at an extra cost.
- Prices based on 2 adults.
- Offer includes all flights, accommodation & transfers.
- Single occupancy options are available, please call to book.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January - September 2021.
- Some facilities and activities may come at an extra charge.
- A tourist tax may be payable locally and is not included.
- Please note that all holiday quotes are subject to availability and price change and some additional charges may apply.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to available hotels and flights.
- Terms and Conditions apply.