USA & Hawaii quad cityNew York, Las Vegas, San Francisco & Hawaii
Welcome to New York!
Take the first step of your 17-day journey! You'll land in New York, 'the city that never sleeps'! Make your way to the Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park and check yourself in.
New York, New York...
Step out into the Big Apple, the epicenter of creativity for some sightseeing and marvel at the dazzling sites the city has to offer! Pick any of the observation decks of a high-rise building and glance upon the city under the starlit sky.
9/11 memorial & museum
On day three pay a visit to the 9/11memorial & museum, a highlight that allows you to learn about the ill-fated tragedy of the World Trade Center through artifacts, stories, and interactive technology.
What happens in Vegas...
After a flight from New York to Vegas, check-in at the Westage Las Vegas resort or Sahara Vegas! These hotels are a short stroll away from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino.
All that glitters...
Check out the glittering Vegas strip that reaches all of your wildest dreams. Visit the Bellagio Chocolate Fountain, and the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck to see all of the city. Later on, indulge in a culinary expedition at the many eateries in the area.
We bet you'll love this!
Today, head over to the Bellagio Casino and fountains. Try out your luck gambling the night away. From Black Jack to Poker tournaments, this casino hosts many events to keep the night entertaining.
Las Veags to San Francisco
On day seven, take the flight from Vegas to San Francisco. Where you'll check in to the Yotel San Francisco or Bay Landing hotel, and enjoy the luxury and a myriad of highlights.
The Golden Gate Bridge!
Today you'll visit San Francisco's most photographed bridge in the world, the Golden Gate Bridge, for a dazzling sight that you'll never forget.
Attractions here, there & everywhere!
San Francisco offers a plethora of jaw-dropping sights. From mountainous cliffs, artistic highlights, to vibrant culture. So make sure to be ready for an amazing two days packed with attractions.
You had me at Aloha!
Aloha! Today you'll arrive in Hawaii, upon arrival, check-in to the 4-star Hilton Waikiki beach resort, the perfect place to relax and unwind all day!
Get lost in Hawaii's vibe!
Hit the beach as you soak up the endless rays of sunshine or experience misty rainforests. Your time here will never stay the same with the many places to explore when you're in Hawaii.
Seek to sea more!
Today you'll visit Rainbow Falls in the morning, Lava State Monument Park, thermal pools, hike or cycle to the current lava flow in Kalpana. Finally, you could just relax and enjoy a spectacular sunset by the shore.
Visit Kilauea Volcano at the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Take a hike or a drive! UPDATE: since the recent eruption, the lava viewing area and several sections of the national park are off-limits.
On the fifteenth day, you'll make your way to Kauai. The oldest Hawaiian Island, very popular for its glorious beauty.
The Garden Isles
Kick start your day early and take a scenic drive through the Waimea Canyons, known as the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific". Continue to Koke's State Park for a hike and enjoy panoramic views of the Na Pali Coastline.
Back to London
After a 17-day dream, you'll be able to return to the UK - with a heart full of memories and a head full of thoughts on where you should head next.
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- Departures from other regional airports available. (Surcharges apply)
- Domestic flights between the cities.
- 3 nights l New York l 3-star Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park.
- 3 nights l Las Vegas l 4-star Sahara Las Vegas or Westgate Las Vegas.
- 3 nights l San Francisco l 3-star Yotel San Francisco or Bay Landing hotel.
- 7 nights l Hawaii, Honolulu l 4-star Hilton Waikiki Beach Resort.
- 07-10 kg hand luggage allowance & 20 kg luggage allowance.
- Secure your next holiday with deposits starting from £149pp along with convenient, flexible payment options.
- ATOL & ABTA protected.
- Return transfers throughout the tour available at an extra cost.
- NYC: Empire State Building General Tickets available at an extra cost.
- Grand Canyon West Bus Tour from Las Vegas available at an extra cost.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodation & internal direct flights.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April - December 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Flights may include stopovers between 2 & 5 hours.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.