3 in 1 - Italy GetawayItalian Round Trip Inc. Flights, Accommodation & Rails Transfers
UK TO ROME
The MF Hotel is located in a beautiful historic palazzo situated in a quiet and elegant street of Rome. The 16 rooms are on the third floor and easily accessible by a lift. Rome was called the “Eternal City” by the ancient Romans because they believed that no matter what happened in the rest of the world, the city of Rome would always remain standing. Exploring the city centre by foot surrounded by glorious monuments and colossal remains takes you back in time to the “glory that was Rome”.
Taking a scenic train journey, you’ll continue your Italian tour in Tuscany’s Florence, home of world-class renaissance art and architectural wonders. You’ll stay at the Diana Park Hotel. The 24-hour concierge service is on hand to help with things like museum tickets, tour reservations, taxis, restaurant bookings and train/bus timetable
4* Smart Hotel Holiday in Mestre offers elegant interiors, free parking, and rooms with LCD TV. The bus or tram journey to Venice's Piazzale Roma takes around 30 minutes and the bus stop is 200 m from the property. The city is also a dream for cultural buffs, with a seemingly endless supply of fascinating museums and refined art galleries dotted all over, including the breath-taking Gallerie dell'Accademia!
VENICE TO UK
Departure flight from Venice to the UK
- Return Flights from London (Luton or Gatwick).
- Departures from other airports available on request (surcharges apply).
- 2 nights at MF Hotel Rome.
- 2 nights at Diana Park Hotel Florence.
- 2 nights at Smart Hotel Holiday, Venice.
- Free upgrade to Bed & breakfast basis at MF Hotel Rome.
- Stay in Florence & Venice on Room only basis.
- A bottle of wine on arrival.
- Scenic train transfers between cities.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20kg luggage allowance.
- ATOL & ABTA protected.
- Return transfers throughout the tour available at an extra cost.
- Guided tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum available at an extra cost.
- VIP access to the Vatican City Museums available at an extra cost.
- Tour of Rome's classic city sights available at an extra cost.
- City sightseeing bus tour tickets available at an extra cost.
- Guided tour of the Accademia and Uffizi art galleries available at an extra cost.
- Day trip to Pisa, with entry to the Leaning Tower available at an extra cost.
- Wine tasting in Chianti region available at an extra cost.
- Coach tour of wider Tuscany available at an extra cost.
- Gondola tour of Venice's canals (private or shared tours) available at an extra cost.
- Motorboat tour to the lagoon islands available at an extra cost.
- Guided tour of the St Mark's area and Doge's Palace available at an extra cost.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flight with accommodation & train transfers between cities.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April - Sep 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.