Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & SpaAn all-inclusive stay at the Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa with return flights & speed boat transfers
UK TO MALDIVES
Welcome to the land of Culture! On arrival, you will receive a scheduled meet and greet by a Travel Center representative followed by a speed boat transfer to Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa.
SAVOURING THE MALDIVIAN CUISINE AND ENTERTAINMENT
Maldives has a long list of deliciously served cusine with a variety of menus to try from! Use these days in the White sands of Maldives to savour the best Asian flavours from homemade dumplings, noodles to traditional snacks, and fresh seafood from the fresco seafood restaurant. Enjoy the live cooking stations, beach dinners and find your beach vibes at the Arabian Night and Maldivian Fish Market that features live entertainment. If you already love the Maldivian cuisine, then at the luxurious Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa you’ll find seven restaurants and bars overlooking the freshwater pools, best for tranquil feasts and water recreations like snorkelling, diving and jet skiing! Then you have Masala Hut for traditional mix of North and South Indian cuisine, Baan Thai for contemporary yet authentic Thai cuisine, Anchorage bar for a refreshing cocktail and a spectacular panoramic view of the Indian ocean. Also, don’t leave out the, Kakuni Hut’s famous tacos and cocktails.
MALDIVES TO UK
Your taste buds shall recall Maldives even if your thoughts don’t! Come back to Maldives soon, to explore more of the Island’s best activities and traditions. Today you’ll leave to the Velana International Airport for your departure flight. Have a safe journey.
- Return Flights from London Heathrow, Dublin or Manchester.
- 7 or 10 nights at 5-star Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa.
- Ocean Pool Villa.
- All-Inclusive basis.
- Return Transfer - Speed Boat.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Airlines: Etihad, Emirates, Qatar Airways with other options.
- Deposit from £99 per person.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
- Upgrade to an Water Bungalow from £60 per person / per night
- Upgrade to an Water Bungalow with pool from £175 per person / per night
- Add a Lava Bamboo Massage from £140 per person / 90 min
- Add a Foot Reflexology from £100 per person / 60 min
- Prices are based on a Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with hand luggage, hold luggage allowance.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April - September 2021.
- Single occupancy options are available, please call us to book.
- Some facilities and activities may come at an extra charge.
- A tourist tax may be payable locally and is not included.
- Please note that all holiday quotes are subject to availability and price change and some additional charges may apply.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Terms and Conditions apply