Explore Dubai3 or 4 Nights Dubai Holiday with British Airways Return Flights, Transfers & Tours
UK TO DUBAI
Depart the UK on your flight to Dubai and check-in at the 4* DusitD2 Kenz Hotel. The Hotel is a short walk from the Dubai Internet City Metro Station. Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at the hotel. Guests can enjoy an international culinary experience at the hotel's Mediterranean and Thai restaurants.
Premium Red Dunes, Camel Safari, & BBQ Dinner at Al Khayma
Embark on an unforgettable day-to-evening journey across the Dubai Desert. Experience the thrill of driving through red sand dunes and feel the hospitality of a Bedouin desert camp, where you can partake in interactive cultural activities and feast on a delicious BBQ buffet. During your time at the camp, you can smoke Shisha, do Henna painting, and meet the resident falcon expert and his loyal bird. The buffet barbecue begins at sunset. While you eat, be entertained by traditional dances performed in the center stage. Finish your dinner on a high note with a tasting of various local desserts.
Burj Khalifa - Optional
Witness unforgettable, panoramic views over Dubai from the observation deck of the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Let your jaw hit the floor as you are elevated up 125 floors to fantastic 360-degree views over the Arabian Gulf (Payable £35pp)
DUBAI TO UK
Check out from your hotel and make your way to the Dubai International Airport for your return home.
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- Departures from other airports available on request (surcharges apply).
- 3 or 4 nights stay at the 4-star DusitD2 kenz hotel
- Deluxe Room.
- Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- Complimentary entress to Premium Red Dunes, Camel Safari, & BBQ at Al Khayma
- 07kg hand luggage & 30kg checked baggage allowance.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
- Additional Fountain Show and Burj Lake Ride by Traditional Boat available at an extra cost
- Additional Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo Day Ticket available at an extra cost
- Prices are based on a Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with hand luggage, hold luggage allowance.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April - September 2021.
- Single occupancy options are available, please call us to book.
- Some facilities and activities may come at an extra charge.
- A tourist tax may be payable locally and is not included.
- Please note that all holiday quotes are subject to availability and price change and some additional charges may apply.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Terms and Conditions apply