Musical Lands of America8 night tour with train, coach, flights & tours in each city!
The UK TO NEW ORLEANS
Welcome to New Orleans! The land of exclusive for Music lovers! You will begin your route in New Orleans, a party city known as the birthplace of Jazz or Dixieland, otherwise known as traditional Jazz. In New Orleans, you can discover the history behind the music, learning about both older and more contemporary forms of Jazz. You will stay at the 4* Higgins Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, this hotel features a restaurant and 2 bars/lounges. A stay at this Lower Garden District hotel places you steps from the National World War II Museum and a 5-minute walk from Magazine Street. Also, enjoy the FREE Day Jazz Cruise on the Steamboat Natchez where you will take a journey along with the graceful current and learn why New Orleans was founded on the beautiful crescent of the lower Mississippi River on this two-hour jazz cruise.
VISIT THE MEMPHIS HALL OF FAME FOR ROCK' N' SOUL
Next, you'll head to Memphis by train, which is known as the Blues capital. Here you'll uncover an authentic charm to the city, as well as a more modern touch. Visit one of the many bars where you can treat your eardrums to the sounds of authentic Blues tunes. See the place Elvis Presley called home with a visit to his Graceland mansion. While you are in Memphis you'll be staying at the Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown, perfectly located near St. Jude and Beale Street. Also, enjoy the Rock 'n' Soul & Music Hall of Fame Combo tour, where you will dive into the history of rock and soul at the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum & discover world-changing musicians at the Memphis Music Hall of Fame.
DANCE TO THE COUNTRY TUNES IN NASHVILLE
Finish your musical venture in Nashville, where you will travel to by coach, famous for its country music. Filled with country themed attractions and musical events, there's nowhere better to visit for a heel kicking good time dancing to catching country tunes than this legendary city. You will stay at the 4* Holston House Nashville; this hotel wraps refined modernism in timeless art deco character, creating a premier boutique hotel inspired by the Music City's history, charisma, and soul. Venture to nearby live music venues or sip a local whiskey at the rooftop bar, TENN on Top, as you discover Nashville's bold, unbridled spirit. Also, enjoy the FREE Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum tour, where you will experience the riveting story of country music through interactive exhibits. View one-of-a-kind recordings, films, and instruments that tell the story of those who have helped shape country music.
Back to the UK
After your 9-day musical trip, you'll be able to return to the UK with the tunes of New Orleans, Memphis, and Nashville still ringing in your ears.
- Return flights from London Heathrow, Manchester, Edinburgh or Glasgow.
- Secure your next holiday with deposits starting from £25pp along with convenient, flexible payment options
- 3 nights l New Orleans l 4* Higgins Hotel
- 2 nights l Memphis l 3* Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown
- 3 nights l Nashville l 3* Holston House Nashville
- Train transfer from New Orleans to Memphis
- Coach transfer from Memphis to Nashville
- FREE Day Jazz Cruise on the Steamboat Natchez in New Orleans
- FREE Rock 'n' Soul & Music Hall of Fame Combo tour in Memphis
- FREE Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- 07-10 kg hand luggage allowance & 23 kg luggage allowance
- Flights may include stopovers between 2 & 3 hours
- ATOL & ABTA protected
- Return transfers throughout the tour available at an extra cost.
- New Orleans: French Quarter, Cemetery, and Voodoo Tour available from £25pp
- Memphis: Elvis Presley's Graceland Tour available from £60pp
- Nashville: Civil War History Tour – The Battle of Franklin, Tennessee Tour available from £80pp
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodation, train & coach transfers between cities.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April - September 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.