Sunborn Gibraltar-Luxury Yacht stayA super luxurious 5-star getaway with breakfast and return flights
UK to Gibraltar
Take the first step of your 4-day trip! Depart from the UK and say hello to Gibraltar, a seaside oasis. Now, first things first – once you arrive, you'll have to check-in at the Sunborn Yacht Hotel, a luxury 5-star yacht-hotel. Here, you'll find an infinity swimming pool, a casino, and a gym among its other notable features. Oh, you'll also get free Wi-Fi throughout your stay.
The explorer's way to go!
If there's one thing wanderers should know about Gibraltar – it's that everything is in close at hand. So, it's not hard to lodge a blissful beach visit and a tranquil trip to the famous Alameda Botanical Gardens in an hour or so. But wait, that's not all! If you want to go on a shopping spree, then good news! You'll find everything from traditional to high-end brands, all with the advantage of sterling currency and VAT-free prices.
The Upper Rock Nature Reserve
f you're an adventure-chaser or just love watching nature thrive, make sure to get ready for the Upper Rock Nature Reserve. It's a place where you'll be able to see migrating birds, the famous Macaque monkeys, and more on your visit.
Gibraltar to the UK
On day 4, you'll meet the end of an enthralling journey. Once you check out of the hotel, you'll make your way to the Gibraltar International Airport for your homeward flight.
- Return direct flights from London Heathrow
- Fly With British Airways
- 3 Nights in 5* Luxury Sunborn Yacht Hotel in Gibraltar on Breakfast Basis
- You'll stay in a Double Room
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
- Upgrade to a Suite for an additional cost
- Add a Dolphin watching tour from £25 pp
- Add a rock of Gibraltar History tour from £42pp
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage & accommodation.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January- June 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.