Carmel Highlands, CaliforniaHyatt Carmel Highlands, Overlooking Big Sur Coast
UK to California
Sit back and relax on your flight to California, a city crammed with stunning views and rustic charm. Upon arrival, check-in at 4-star Hyatt Carmel Highlands rested on a hill on the Carmel Highlands with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
On day two, you'll take a hike through the panoramic trails of the Carmel Highlands, or you can choose to take a one-hour guided walk through near-by flora and fauna.
Sailing and Scuba Diving
Cruise along the Monterey Bay in the afternoon or in the evening to dote on a marvellous sunset. After that, you can engage in scuba diving in Monterey, known for its abundant marine habitat.
Today's day is guaranteed fun! Explore the magic of Monterey on a Kayaking expedition. Visit the seafaring mammals such as the sea otters, harbour seals, sea lions, and enjoy your time at the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary. No prior experience required for guided and non-guided kayaking excursions with open deck sea kayaks.
Discover Monterey County on horseback to see majestic views of the rolling hills of Carmel Valley. For a memorable horseback riding experience, ride through the redwoods or along the private beaches in Big Sur at sunset.
California to UK
After a novel experience at this gem of a place, it's time to head to the Monterey Regional Airport for your flight back home.
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- Departures from other airports available on request (surcharges apply).
- 5 nights in California at the 4-star Hyatt Carmel Highlands resort.
- Double or Twin Room
- Room only basis.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 to 4 hours.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
- Optional tours available on request
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage & accommodation.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between March-August 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.