USA & Hawaii!New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco & Hawaii with 4 star accommodation & flights!
UK to San Francisco
Take the first step of your 17-day journey! Depart from the UK to San Francisco, where 4-star hotel wreathed in Luxury and a myriad of highlights await. Once you check in to the Riu Plaza Fisherman’s Wharf, there’s no turning back from having an unforgettable stay.
The Golden Gate Bridge!
If you visited San Francisco and glazed over visiting the most photographed bridge in the world, then did you even visit San Francisco in the first place? Turn your gaze to the Golden Gate Bridge on your 2nd day for a sight you’ll never forget
Attractions here, there & everywhere!
San Francisco doesn't go easy on you when it comes to making your jaw drop. From the hilly terrain and vibrant culture to the artistic highlights, there's a lot in store for you, and we’re making sure it’s all packed right into your itinerary.
You had me at Aloha!
It won't take long for you to fall in love with the 4-star Hilton Waikiki beach resort and its 90 shops, 5,000 square foot family pool, 20 lounges & restaurants. It's practically perfect all around.
Get lost in Hawaii's vibe!
Get ready to tropic like it's hot! From soaking up the endless rays of sunshine at the beach to skiing your worries away in the mountains and experiencing misty rainforests, you'll never have two days with the same set of places to explore when you’re in Hawaii.
Seek to sea more!
The beaches are definitely the go-to attraction in Hawaii. But it's day 3 and there's a lot more you could do. Visit Rainbow Falls in the morning, Lava State Monument Park, thermal pools, hike or cycle to the current lava flow in Kalpana – and finally, you could even just relax and enjoy the sunset by the shore. There’s no shortage of things to do.
A lava of Hawaii's volcanoes?
Get up close and personal with Kilauea Volcano at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, complete with hikes, scenic drives and more! UPDATE: since the recent eruption, the lava viewing area and several sections of the national park are off-limits. It’s best to check the park’s official website before planning your visit
A quick trip to the gas station is enough for you to take 400 detours, that's how captivating Kauai is. Don't believe us? Well, you could always see for yourself! The oldest of the Hawaiian Islands also happens to be an absolute work of art.
The Garden Isles
Get an early start and drive the scenic Waimea Canyon Drive. Admire the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific” and continue to Koke’e State Park where you can pick up a few hiking trails and enjoy spectacular views of the Na Pali Coastline. Avoid the urge to stop along the way, though. Start the day with the Awa’awapuhi Trail, where incredible views of the Na Pali await.
What happens in Vegas...
Excited? Who wouldn't be? After a flight from Honolulu to Vegas, you'll be able to check in at the award-winning 4-star hotel, Westage Las Vegas resort! It's one block away the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino. That's right, you just hit the jackpot!
All that glitters...
No rules ahead, just a glittering strip that lets you have access to all of your wildest expectations. From the pyramids of Egypt and the sky scrapers of New York City to the Eiffel Tower, you'll be able to see it all.
We bet you'll love this!
That's right, you'll be headed to the Bellagio Casino and fountains. Gamble the night away, let the rules unbound for a night and live while the night is young. From World Poker tour to other tournaments, this casino hosts a lot of events to keep the night interesting.
Welcome to New York!
It's been waiting for you! Once you take the flight from Las Vegas and arrive at the city that never sleeps, you'll be able to check in at the 4-star award winning Even Hotel Brooklyn.
New York, New York...
A destination that makes it feel like it the start of your holiday all over again. Consuming aerial views of the City that never sleeps at night is an absolute must. Where you choose to go is completely up to you, but pick any of the Observation Decks in the city. Feel the spirit of NYC wafting under the starlit sky.
9/11 memorial & museum
The 9/11memorial & museum is a highlight that invites you to learn about the tragic World Trade Center at the site where the Twin Towers once stood. See and learn the story of 9/11 through artefacts, imagery, personal stories, and interactive technology.
Back to London
After a 17-day dream, you'll be able to return to the UK - with a heart full of memories and a head full of thoughts on where you should head next.
- Return flights from London (Heathrow or Gatwick)
- Departures from other regional airports available. (Surcharges apply)
- Domestic flights between the cities.
- Secure your next holiday with deposits starting from £29pp along with convenient, flexible payment options
- 3 nights l New York l 4* EVEN Hotel Brooklyn (Award winning)
- 3 nights l Las Vegas l 4* Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino (Award winning)
- 3 nights l San Francisco l 3* Hotel Riu Plaza Fisherman´s Wharf (Award winning)
- 7 nights l Hawaii, Honolulu l 4* Hilton Waikiki Beach Resort (Award winning)
- 07-10 kg hand luggage allowance & 20 kg luggage allowance
- Flights may include stopovers between 2 & 3 hours
- ATOL & ABTA protected
- Return transfers throughout the tour available at an extra cost.
- NYC: Empire State Building General Tickets available at an extra cost.
- Grand Canyon West Bus Tour from Las Vegas available at an extra cost.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, 4* accommodation & internal direct flights.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between February - December 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.