Istanbul & CappadociaPerfect shopping getaway with 4* Cave hotel Stay & Hot Balloon flight tour
UK TO ISTANBUL
Welcome to Istanbul. A melting pot of eastern and western influences and an exciting destination. Be met by your driver and make your way to the 4* Premist Hotels Sultanahmet and settle in.Hotel Details
Start your day early to explore the incredible old city of Istanbul. Visit the most iconic landmarks of Istanbul, Hagia Sophia Museum, and the Blue Mosque. You can also take a stroll to the Topkapi Palace Museum, Basilica Cistern, Istanbul Archaeological museum, and Hagia Irene as these attractions are located within 5-10 minutes walking distance from the hotel. On day 3, pay a visit to the Grand Bazaar & Mısır Çarşısı, one of the oldest and largest markets in the world. Afterwards, head over to the Panorama 1453 History Museum, Fatih Mosque, Galata Bridge, and Galata Tower, a medieval stone tower used as a shelter for Christian prisoners of war in the 16th century.Hotel Details
Your next stop is in Cappadocia, a place where nature meets history in the most pleasant manner. Just sit back and enjoy a private transfer back to Istanbul airport for your flight to Cappadocia. Upon arrival, head over to the 4* Cappadocia hotel and check yourself in.Hotel Details
HOT AIR BALLOON TOUR
After a good night's rest, head out for an exciting hot air balloon tour in Cappadocia. Glide through the clouds above the historic caves of Goreme with many other balloons at sunrise, creating a magical scenery. A memorable escape into the skies will allow you to enjoy the nature of the Cappadocia. After a triumphant landing, you will celebrate the fantastic flight with a delightful refreshment.Hotel Details
Take this time to explore the beautiful City of Cappadocia in central Turkey. Traverse through the region, famous for its lovely 'Fairy chimneys' and extraordinary rock formations. On the 7th day, go on a hike along the unique moon-like landscape, underground cities, cave churches, and houses carved in the rocks in Cappadocia.Hotel Details
CAPPADOCIA TO UK
After a wonderful break packed with the charm of these Turkish beauties and indescribable memories, it's time to head to the Nevsehir Airport for your flight back home.Hotel Details
- Return flights from London (Heathrow, Gatwick or Stansted), Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh or Dublin.
- 3 nights in Istanbul at 4* Premist Hotels Sultanahmet on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 4 nights in Cappadocia at 4* The Cappadocia Hotel on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Hot-Air Balloon Tour with transfers.
- Return private transfers.
- Fly with Turkish Airlines.
- 23kg Hold luggage & 7kg Hand luggage.
- Flights may include stopovers between 2 to 4 hours.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
- Half-Day Tour with Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar from £35pp.
- Full-Day Classic Istanbul Tour Including Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace from £57pp.
- Bosphorus Full-Day Tour: Bosphorus Cruise, Uskudar, and Dolmabahce Palace from £80pp.
- Princes' Island Tour from Istanbul: Buyukada from £67pp.
- Cappadocia Private Full-Day Tour from £25pp.
- Cappadocia Underground City and Ihlara Valley Tour from £55pp.
- Horseback Riding Experience in Cappadocia from £50pp.
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodations, tour & transfers.
- Secure your flight with a £300pp deposit with Turkish airline.
- Offer end date – 31st of October 2020.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April – September 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.