Island Hopping in Philippines14nts in Manila, Boracay, Cebu & Palawan w/ breakfast & flights!
UK to Manila
Fly from the UK to Manila, arriving the following day.
Your first stop will be in Manila, known as the Pearl of the Orient, which is the capital of the Philippines and a place that has a countless number of attractions. Here you will stay two nights at the 4* Ramada by Wyndham Manila Central which is in a central location, just minutes away from some of the most significant places such as the Lucky Chinatown Mall and Intramuros. The property is tastefully designed with modern interiors and comfortable rooms fully equipped with the latest amenities to ensure their guests have a relaxed stay.
After a relaxing stay in Manila, your next stop will be in Boracay, a popular tropical island holiday destination famous for its energetic ambiance, clear blue waters and soft white sand beaches. Check into the 4* Boracay Ocean Club Beach Resort for four blissful nights. Here, you’ll find serene, well-appointed, air-conditioned rooms and suites that are fitted with amenities that let you savor comfort. Adding more pleasure to your stay are the resort’s facilities and services, which include free Wi-Fi Internet connection in public areas. All these truly make this sanctuary a great place to begin and end each day of your tropical escape.
It's time for more paradise! Your next stop will be in Cebu, a destination where you will discover unblemished beaches and shallow turquoise waters gracefully coincide with a flourishing capital and age-old religious sites. Your stay here will consist for four nights at the beautiful 4* Solea Mactan Resort, which offers an outflow from the typical atmosphere of the city by taking you away from the wearisome of urban-living and exposing you to the panoramic view of the sea and the immense garden resort with enjoyable pools.
The final stop on your holiday will be in Palawan, a striking little island situated in the Sulu and South China Seas, hosts some of the most astonishing natural charms in the Philippines and is one of the most sought out holiday destinations in Southeast Asia. You will stay four nights at the 4* Hue Hotels and Resorts Puerto Princesa, situated in the heart of the city, Hue Hotel and Resorts Puerto Princesa is the perfect place for discovering what the beautiful island has to offer. Enjoy a complimentary Puerto Princesa Underground River Tour, an 8-hour guided trip will take you to the longest navigable underground river in the world. Lunch is included in this activity too.
Palawan to UK
Now it's time to make your way to Puerto Princesa International Airport for your return flight to the UK, arriving the next day.
- Return Flights from London, Birmingham, Manchester or Edinburgh
- Internal flights between cities
- 14 Nights Stay
- 2 nights in Manila at the 4* Ramada by Wyndham Manila Central in a double standard room
- 4 nights in Boracay at the 4* Boracay Ocean Club Beach Resort or Red Coconut Beach Hotel in a double standard room
- 4 nights in Cebu at the 4* Solea Mactan Resort in a double standard room
- 4 nights in Palawan at the 3* Hue Hotels and Resorts Puerto Princesa in a double standard room
- Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Return transfer to Boracay Island
- Complimentary Puerto Princesa Underground River Tour in Palawan
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20kg luggage allowance.
- ATOL protected.
- Return transfers throughout the tour available at an extra cost.
- Boracay: Island and Beach-Hopping Boat Tour with Snorkeling available from £30pp
- Cebu: Oslob Whale Shark Swimming and Kawasan Falls Canyoneering available from £140pp
- Cebu: Mactan Hilutungan, Nalusuan & Pandanon Island Hopping from £55pp
- Puerto Princesa: Day Trip to El Nido and Island Hopping from £64pp
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flight with accommodation, tour & internal flights between cities.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April - August 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.