Istanbul & AntalyaTurkey city & all-inclusive beach getaway with one kid stay free !
UK TO ISTANBUL
Merhaba! Welcome to Istanbul. A melting pot of eastern and western influences, and an exhilarating destination. Make your way to the 4* Premist Hotels Sultanahmet and settle in. Later, head out to explore the city of Istanbul on an optional tour. First, pay a visit to the Hippodrome of Constantine. After that, head over to Istanbul's most iconic landmarks Hagia Sophia Museum and the Blue Mosque and head back to the hotel.Hotel Details
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel; Visit the Grand Bazaar & Mısır Çarşısı, one of the largest and oldest markets in the world as well as the Beylerbeyi Palace, which was the summer residence of the Ottoman Sultans. Head over to the Galata Bridge, and the Galata Tower, a stone tower used as a shelter for Christian prisoners during the 16th-century war. On day 3 you could choose to take a cruise on the Bosphorus and explore the other historical sites, such as the Rüstem Pasa Mosque, Bosphorus Bridge, Çamlica Hill, and the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace!Hotel Details
ISTANBUL TO ANTALYA
Today you'll take a short flight to Antalya, on Turkey's blue coast. On arrival, you'll transfer to the Crystal Waterworld Resort Spa hotel for an all-inclusive stay on the golden sands of Antalya and relax as the next morning will offer you many exciting activities.Hotel Details
After a hearty breakfast, take a refreshing journey to Düden Waterfalls on an optional tour. Watch the waterfalls of the Lower Düden Falls as it drops into the Mediterranean Sea, and then head to Kurşunlu Waterfalls in the heart of a gorgeous pine-tree forest. On the 6th day take an optional tour to see the ruins of Perge, observe one of the best-preserved theatres from antiquity at Aspendos. Visit to the Hellenistic Gate in the boundaries of Perge, consisting of two towers built of hewn stones. On day 7 venture out to the striking Demre province of Turkey and enjoy a boat trip along the Turkish Riviera to the Kekova island, to discover the sunken city and the Lycian necropolis of Teimiussa and Myra.Hotel Details
After a few days of touring around, it's time for total relaxation in the Crystal Waterworld Resort Spa hotel. Let yourself be indulged in pure luxury. Just sit back, enjoy the sun and relax in the calming atmosphere on an all-inclusive stay. Take part in sports activities such as Tennis, Basketball, and Mini Golf. You can also head over to the beach and engross in Water Sports and if that's not enough, feel free to rejuvenate at the Spa.Hotel Details
ANTALYA TO UK
After a wonderful break its time to pack your bags and head to the Antalya International Airport, and be flown back home with memories that will longer in your heart a lifetime.Hotel Details
- Return flights from London (Heathrow, Gatwick or Stansted), Manchester, Birmingham or Edinburgh.
- Other departures available from Glasgow, Newcastle or Dublin (Surcharges apply).
- 3 nights in Istanbul at 4* Premist Hotels Sultanahmet on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 7 nights in Belek, Antalya at 5* Crystal Waterworld Resort Spa on All-inclusive basis.
- Return transfers included in Antalya.
- Fly with Turkish Airline.
- 23kg Hold luggage & 7kg Hand luggage.
- Flights may include stopovers between 2 to 4 hours.
- Low deposit available with flexible payment plans.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
- Half-Day Tour with Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar from £30pp
- Full-Day Classic Istanbul Tour Including Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace from £52pp
- Bosphorus Full-Day Tour: Bosphorus Cruise, Uskudar and Dolmabahce Palace from £76pp
- Princes' Island Tour from Istanbul: Buyukada from £62pp
- Antalya Waterfall Tour from £39pp
- Perge, Aspendos and Waterfalls Day Tour from Antalya £84pp
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodation, transfers & tours.
- Offer end date – 31st of October 2020.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April – September 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.