Krakow, PolandExplore the rich history on a city break in Krakow Including an Auschwitz excursion & return flights!
UK TO KRAKOW
Fly directly from the UK to Krakow and check in to the Leone Aparthotel for impeccable recreation.
Take a tour of the historic city of Krakow. Spend a few hours getting to know the beautiful city before heading out to experience the history of Auschwitz as an included excursion then visit one of the most significant places in Poland on a 7-hour tour of the Auschwitz Museum and Birkenau Camp in Oswiecim. Explore a symbol of the Holocaust and memorial to the victims of the Nazis.Hotel Details
KRAKOW TO UK
Time to check out of your hotel & catch your flight back to the UK.
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- Stay at the 3* Leone aparthotel on Room Only Basis.
- Fly with British Airways.
- Complimentary Auschwitz-Birkenau Full-Day Guided Tour.
- Includes - Transportation by modern Mercedes minibus, Entrance, A documentary film on the way to Auschwitz, Insurance & Wi-Fi access
- This tour is not recommended for children under 13 years old. It is up to the parents or guardians to decide whether to let children attend or not.
- ATOL & ABTA protected.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Add a Wawel Cathedral Entry Ticket and Audio Guide Tour from £10 per person.
- Add a Wieliczka Salt Mine: Guided Tour from Krakow from £40 per person.
- Add an Extreme Shooting Range with Hotel Transfers from £45 per person.
- Rates for other attractions available on request.
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing.
- Offer includes return flights with hand luggage, 1 Day Tour & accommodation.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January - July 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.