Exotic Rainforest in PhuketAn enchanting rainforest stay at the Keemala Resort & Spa with a private pool cottage and return flights
UK to Phuket
Depart the UK on your flight to Phuket. You will land in Phuket the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours. Upon arrival, transfer and check in to the Keemala Resort and spa.
Prepare for complete fascination, as you indulge in a unique stay set in the magical rainforest of Kamala in Phuket. Keemala is stunningly designed as a series of pool villas, that offers the comfort of modern luxury. With an authentic and diverse experience of Thai cultural philosophy. Keemala is nestled among the lush vegetation atop rolling hills overlooking Kamala Village and the Andaman Sea. So, spend some time at Kamala Beach, which is just 2 km away. Have a unique experience as you relax and spend time by the stunning private pool in the villa overlooking the lush rainforest of Kamala. Take an optional trip to explore the beauty of Phuket as you pay a visit to Phi Phi, Maya, Bamboo, and Maitan Island. Or you could visit James bond island by longtail boat. This resort boasts a spa and wellness centre, so, take some time to relax and rewind as you indulge in a soothing massage treatment. Take part in the holistic programs and activities organised by the hotel. After a hearty breakfast head over to Kamala Beach, as you revel in several water sports such as surfing, swimming, snorkelling, or paddle boarding.
Phuket to UK
After delighting yourself in a well-deserved holiday at this enchanted resort, head to the airport for your flight back to the UK.
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- Departures from other airports available on request (surcharges apply).
- 5 nights in Phuket at the 5-star Keemala Resort & Spa
- Double or Twin Room
- Bed & breakfast basis.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 to 6 hours.
- Deposit from £99 per person.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
- Room upgrades available for an extra cost
- Phi Phi, Maya, Bamboo, and Maitan Island Trip available at an extra cost
- James bond island by longtail boat available at an extra cost
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage & accommodation.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January - July 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.