Orlando & Bahamas!10 nights in Orlando & Bahamas with accommodation, return flights and optional tours!
UK TO ORLANDO
Sit back and relax aboard your flight, arriving the same day. On arrival, make your way into the Best Western International Drive. This Mediterranean style boutique hotel features a lush tropical landscape with a serene pool and entertainment area. With a convenient location only 20 minutes away from the Airport, 8 minutes from Disney parks, 5 minutes from Universal Studios, and 3 minutes from Sea World.
EXPLORE WALT DISNEY WORLD OR UNIVERSAL ORLANDO
Explore the many wonders of the 'theme park capital of the world' for three action-packed days! Choose from Walt Disney World® Resort, with its Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Epcot Center; or for more thrills and adventure visit Universal Orlando Resort™ with its three theme parks, Universal's Islands of Adventure™, Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ water theme park. Enjoy free shuttle transfers to the theme parks. Additionally, visit SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and Aquatica; or Legoland Florida situated just outside Orlando.
Start your day in Orlando, home to Mickey Mouse, Harry Potter and other famous characters. Discover the magic of Walt Disney World Resort and lose yourself in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Resort Orlando. Or cool down with a dip at one of the numerous waterparks nearby such as Universal's Volcano BayTM water theme park or take a break and browse through designer shops at the Orlando Premium Outlets!
ORLANDO – NASSAU
It's time to leave Florida and catch a short 90-minute flight to Nassau. On arrival check-in at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas a stunning adult-only 4-star resort on Paradise Island. It sits on Nassau Harbour and features stunningly designed guest rooms and a private harbour beach. The Bahamas offers more than enough unique adventures for one lifetime, from underwater wrecks and dolphin dives to birdwatching, fishing excursions, and more!
RELAXING ON THE COLORFUL ISLANDS OF THE BAHAMAS.
Whether you want to relax on the beach, take part in some fabulous water sports, set sail in the beautiful sea or experience the history and culture of the Bahamas, you will never be short of things to see and do.
Experience the highlights of the Bahamas in one day on an optional powerboat tour from Nassau, an excellent choice for nature lovers and first-time visitors.
The Bahamas is home to the world's largest underwater cave systems, the world's third-largest barrier reef, and several long-forgotten shipwrecks. Not to mention, this underwater world is filled with beautiful marine life.
If you would prefer, you can board a 39-foot powerboat and take a water sightseeing tour of the Exumas, swim with pigs at Pig Beach, feed Bahamian rock iguanas, swim with sharks, and visit a hidden beach. Enjoy an authentic Bahamian lunch at the Staniel Cay Yacht Club, included in this tour.
The famous Bahamian Caves is a must-visit attraction in the Bahamas. Explore the cave system with otherworldly sights, situated underneath the island of paradise.
NASSAU – LONDON
After your relaxing stay in the Caribbean, it's time to wave goodbye to your tropical paradise, as you check out of your hotel and make your way back to the Airport to board your return flight home.
- Return flights from London Heathrow. (other airports available on request)
- 3 nights in Orlando 3-star Rosen Inn closest to Universal on bed and breakfast basis.
- 7 nights in Bahamas 4-star Warwick Paradise Island resort on all-inclusive basis.
- Optional Swimming with pigs tour in Exuma Island.
- Optional Disneyland Orlando tickets can be added at an extra cost.
- 23kg Hold luggage & 7kg Hand luggage.
- Travel from January 2020 - July 2021
- Deposit £50pp
- Savings 28%
- Offer end date 15th of October 2020
- ABTA & ATOL protected
- Bahamas: Swimming with pigs tour in Exuma Island is available at an extra cost.
- Bahamas: Aquaventure Oasis at Atlantis Ticket with Lunch available at an extra cost.
- Orlando - Disneyland Orlando ticket is available at an extra cost.
- Orlando - Universal Orlando ticket is available at an extra cost.
- Prices are based on a Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes Accommodation, Return Flight & Internal flights.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January 2021 - July 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.