Glass-domed Train Through the Canadian RockiesMost scenic train ride in the world through the Canadian Rockies - Journey Through The Clouds Route
Fly to Vancouver
Fly over to Vancouver from the UK. On arrival, make your way to the award-winning 4* Georgian Court Hotel, for an overnight stay in Vancouver. This hotel is 25 minutes’ drive from the airport and 5 minutes’ walk from the Vancouver train station.
Board the Rocky Mountaineer train at the Vancouver Train Station at 7:30 am, as you follow the scenic Fraser River Valley eastbound, out of the city towards the wilderness. Start your day with a delicious breakfast, and continue your journey towards Kamloops, witness an otherworldly, beautiful landscape. Enjoy lunch onboard as your host entertain you with stories about the region. Keep an eye out for wildlife as you travel along this rail route along Kamloops Lake. After a full day on the train, arrive Kamloops between 6:00pm and 7: 30pm. Spend the evening exploring the city of Kamloops or relax in your hotel room.
kamploops - Jasper
From Kamloops, continue to wind your way eastward through the Shuswap region, with stunning lake views all the way. Delight in a scrumptious breakfast and coffee as you start your day. Just pass Blue river, get a complete view of the aptly Pyramid falls, from a vantage point attainable only by rail. As the train climbs, find yourself surrounded by tall mountains. Enjoy an authentic western Canadian lunch. As you approach Jasper national park, you'll notice the majestic Mount Robson, the tallest peak in the Canadian Rockies. Arrive in Jasper, and check-in at award-winning Marmot Lodge, located 3 minutes away from the Jasper station.
Spend time near the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies, Jasper. Marvel on its stunning landscape that covers a region of rugged backcountry trails and mountainous terrain as well as the world-renowned Columbia Icefield. Travel up Whistlers Mountain on the SkyTram for an unforgettable view. Hop off the tram at a stunning height of 7,546 feet. The SkyTram offers 360-degree views of alpine ranges and ridges hovering over a blanket of clouds.
Jasper - Vancouver
Proceed to the train station in Jasper, and board the train. The stretch from Vancouver to Jasper is around 19 hours, as you cross into Alberta. The train leaves typically Vancouver's Pacific Central Station at 3pm and arrives into Jasper at 11am the next day, though the timetable can change depending on the season.
Vancouver is British Columbia's largest city. It's an ideal hub to enjoy the myriad iconic sights, delicious bites and unique cultural experiences. An absolutely beautiful place Vancouver, British Columbia, is known for its tasteful, cultural pleasures and the authentic food. Have an overnight stay at the All-season resort town Whistler just a few hours' away from rivers, canyons, mountains, and the iconic Canadian Rockies. Vancouver makes a perfect base point for any trip.
Vancouver - uk
After a wonderful break, proceed to Vancouver International Airport for your departure flight.
- Return flights from London Heathrow or Gatwick to Vancouver. (other airports available on request)
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Vancouver.
- 2 days rails journey onboard the award-winning Rocky Mountaineer
- Silver Leaf Service from Vancouver to Jasper with 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches.
- 1-night accommodation in Kamloops.
- Luggage handling and rail station transfers in Kamloops.
- Train transfer from Jasper to Vancouver.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Jasper.
- 23kg Hold luggage & 7kg hand luggage allowance.
- Travel from April to October 2021.
- Savings 28%
- Offer end date 10th of October 2020.
- Airlines – Lufthansa and Air Canada.
- ABTA & ATOL protected.
- Upgrade to Gold leaf service on request.
- Prices are based on a Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage allowance, accommodation, and the train ride on Rocky Mountaineer.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April to October 2021.
- flights from London. (other airports available on request)
- Single occupancy options are available; please call us to book.
- Some facilities and activities may come at an extra charge.
- A tourist tax may be payable locally and is not included.
- Please note that all holiday quotes are subject to availability and price change and some additional charges may apply.
- Adults only hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Terms and Conditions apply.