Singapore, Bali, Ubud & Dubai13 Nights holiday Incl. flights, Hotel Stay & Transfers
UK TO SINGAPORE
Depart the UK on your flight to Singapore. You will land in Singapore the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours. Upon arrival, check in to your chosen hotel.Hotel Details
Commence your holiday with a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel as you prepare to explore Singapore. During your stay for 3-nights, enjoy a plethora of attractions including, the Singapore Zoo with the unique 'Night Safari; ride the Singapore Flyer – the world's largest observation wheel, offering a 360-degree view over the city. Visit the beautiful Botanical Gardens or shop till you drop at the Orchard Street and if that's not enough, take a tour of Singapore's Universal Studios®, located on Sentosa Island.Hotel Details
In the morning, be prepared to take a flight to Bali. Upon arrival, make your way to your resort in Kuta for a relaxing 5-night. Kuta is home to glorious beaches, beautiful temples, and forested hills, making it the most spectacular scenery in the world. Be entertained by charming Balinese dancing and enjoy the local music as you immerse yourself in its culture.Hotel Details
Take a day trip to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in the region of Ubud, home to the Balinese Long-tailed monkeys, with a unique landscape, massive stone carvings and beautiful temples. Pay a visit to the Ubud Palace, a residence of the king of Ubud. Shop at the Ubud art Market, with local handicrafts in the centre of Ubud Town. Then make your way to Goa Gajah, the famous elephant cave and the Neka Art Museum, home for the finest art collections on the island. Take a scenic stroll along the hiking trails of Campuhan Ridge Walk and Tegallalang Rice Terrace, and take in the sweeping hilltop views. Visit the Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring, Tirta Empul Temple and get an unforgettable impression of Bali and take some remarkable photos on a famous Bali Swing.Hotel Details
After enjoying a hearty breakfast at your Hotel in Bali, make your way to the Ngurah Rai International Airport for your flight to Dubai. Upon your arrival to Dubai, check-in at the DusitD2 Kenz hotel. Find yourself immersed in the diverse culture and history in Dubai. A city where you can revel in world-class shopping and entertainment. Try out the Morning Desert Safari and admire spectacular landscapes and experience the thrill of dune bashing and sandboarding on the red dunes. Catch a show at the Dubai Opera, marvel upon the cityscape of Downtown, Dubai from the heights of Burj Khalifa or spend an afternoon along Dubai Creek exploring the gold, textile and spice souks. Try out the famous dinner in the sky experience in Dubai at an extra cost.Hotel Details
DUBAI TO THE UK
After a wonderful break its time to check out from your Hotel in Dubai and make your way to the Dubai International Airport for your return back home.Hotel Details
- Return flights from London (Heathrow, Gatwick or Stansted), Manchester, Birmingham or Edinburgh.
- Departures from other airports available on request (surcharges apply).
- Internal flights between Singapore to Bali.
- 3 nights in Singapore at the 4-star Oasia Hotel Novena on a Double or twin superior room.
- 5 nights in Kuta at the 4-star The ONE Legian on a Superior room.
- 2 nights in Ubud at the 5-star Puri Wulandari Boutique Resort & Spa on a Villa with private pool.
- 3 nights in Dubai at the 4-star DusitD2 Kenz Hotel Dubai on a Double standard room.
- Daily Bed & breakfast in Singapore, Dubai & Kuta.
- Half Board basis in Ubud.
- One-way private transfer from Kuta hotel to Ubud hotel.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 to 6 hours.
- 40% Savings applied.
- Deposit from £99 per person.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
- Additional Baggage at extra cost.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Return Private Transfers at extra cost.
- Universal Studios Singapore Ticket with Hotel Pick up from £55 per person.
- Singapore Night Safari with Priority Tram Boarding & Return Transfer from £45 per person.
- Singapore Zoo Morning Ticket with Hotel Pick-Up from £33 per person.
- Best of Ubud - Waterfall, Rice Terraces & Monkey Forest tour from £40 per person.
- Ubud - Hidden Canyon, Waterfall & Temples Small-Group Tour from £24 per person.
- Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Sandboarding & BBQ Options from £39 per person.
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo Day Ticket from £26 per person.
- Dinner in the Sky Experience - Dubai from £158 per person.
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, internal flights, accommodations & Transfer.
- Offer end date - 31st October 2020.
- Deposit from £99 per person.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January - December 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.