Amsterdam, NetherlandsDiscover Keukenhof, the most beautiful spring garden in the world!🌷🌞
UK TO AMSTERDAM
Fly directly from the UK to Amsterdam and check in to the Best Western Zaan Inn hotel for total relaxation. Afterwards, immerse in the pleasures of Dutch culture, and explore the city, the famous canals, lanes and quarters and renowned museums, including the Anne Frank Museum. There is also the chance to join our optional canal cruise of Amsterdam; the best way to see this unique city.
Take an unforgettable trip to the beautiful Keukenhof Gardens with their incredible floral displays and manicured parkland. These world-famous gardens are at their most magnificent in spring with an astonishing collection of flowers in bloom. Across the 32-acre extent of the world's largest bulb flower park, visitors are treated to a striking fusion of colour, including brightly-hued tulips, hyacinths and daffodils.Hotel Details
AMSTERDAM TO UK
Check out of Best Western Zaan Inn hotel and head first to the pretty town of Edam, world-famous for its eponymous cheeses, and explore the charming streets and serene canals of this historic area with its neat brick houses, well-preserved squares, ridges and bridges. Visit the neighbouring fishing village of Volendam, with its bustling harbour and traditional Dutch costumes, gives a taste of Holland's lively past. In the late afternoon make your way to the Amsterdam Airport Schiphol for your return flight home.
- Return Direct flights from London (Stansted, Luton or Gatwick)
- Departures from other airports available on request (surcharges apply).
- Stay at 3-star Traveller’s choice 2020 Hotel with 4.0 TripAdvisor reviews.
- 2 or 3 nights Stay.
- Accommodation in Twin Standard room.
- Room only basis.
- Complimentary Keukenhof garden tour.
- Round-trip transportation between Amsterdam and Keukenhof.
- Fast track entry to Keukenhof Gardens.
- 07kg hand luggage.
- ABTA & ATOL protected.
- Day Trip to Keukenhof, Tulips Fields & Delft from Amsterdam starting from £120pp.
- Keukenhof & Zaanse Schans + 1 Free Attraction tour starting from £95pp.
- Amsterdam 1.5-Hour Evening Canal Cruise starting from £25pp.
- ARTIS Amsterdam Royal Zoo: Entry Ticket starting from £25pp.
- Amsterdam Heineken Experience Ticket starting from £18pp.
- Johan Cruijff Arena Stadium 75-Minute Tour starting from £15pp.
- Prices are based on a Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with hand luggage allowance, accommodation on Room Only basis, and Keukenhof Garden tour.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 21st March - 09th May 2021. (Spring season).
- Single occupancy options are available; please call us to book.
- Some facilities and activities may come at an extra charge.
- A tourist tax may be payable locally and is not included.
- Please note that all holiday quotes are subject to availability and price change and some additional charges may apply.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Terms and Conditions apply.