LaplandMagical Lapland break with Husky Safari!
UK to Rovaniemi
Welcome to Lapland! Once you arrive, check-in at the Apukka resort, which is just 10 minutes away from the airport. Enjoy your 3 days stay in Rovaniemi, with the many things to see and do in this winter wonderland of amazing skies, frosty fir trees, twinkling lights and much more! Rovaniemi is the capital of the region and is the main base or your tour for the next few days. During the day, revel in an afternoon snowshoe. Then, over dinner, discover about the city and what it's like to live in the Arctic Circle. After a wonderful meal, head out into the dark in search of the magical phenomena, the Aurora Borealis.
Visit Santa Claus village and take a Husky safari
Today, pay a visit to the Laplandic famous Santa Claus Village, where you can take a photo with jolly old St. Nicholas, and take a ride in a real reindeer sledge (only during winter). You can go on an exciting Husky safari tour, Huskies are one of the most loved animals of the North, and you will understand why when you meet the pack at Apukka. You can pet them, pose on photos with them and listen to stories about the lives of the huskies. They absolutely love pulling loads and running on the trail across the forests. The highlight of the day is the 7–10 km long safari, where you get to be the musher yourself, in other words, control the pack of huskies towing the sled.
Rovaniemi to UK
After breakfast, check-out of the resort and proceed to the Rovaniemi airport where you will take the flight back to the UK.
- Return flights from London Stansted, Luton, Heathrow or Gatwick.
- 2 or 3 nights accommodation in an Apartment.
- Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Complimentary Husky safari. (Includes: winter clothing, Husky petting, 7-10km husky ride, guiding, hot drink, light snack & transfers)
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance
- ATOL & ABTA protected.
- Aurora Hunt on the Snow train from £90pp (Includes : winter clothing, guiding, hot drink, light snack & transfers)
- Reindeer Safari from £114pp (Includes : winter clothing, 1 hour reindeer safari, guiding, hot drink, light snack & transfers)
- Snowmobile ride into the wild from £173pp (Includes : winter clothing, Snowmobile driving lesson, snowmobile ride, hot drink, lunch by an open fire & transfers)
- Ice fishing from £82pp (Includes : winter clothing, Ice-fishing, guiding, hot drink, light snack & transfers)
- Prices are based on a Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with hand luggage allowance, accommodation on Room Only basis, and Husky sledding tour.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between November to March 2021.
- Flights may include stopovers between 1 to 2 hours.
- Single occupancy options are available; please call us to book.
- Some facilities and activities may come at an extra charge.
- A tourist tax may be payable locally and is not included.
- Please note that all holiday quotes are subject to availability and price change and some additional charges may apply.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Terms and Conditions apply.