Kenya Culture, Safari & Beach10 nights Nairobi, Maasai Mara & Mombasa Holiday
UK to Nairobi
Meet and greet a representative on arrival at the Nairobi Airport and enjoy your ride in a private transfer to check-in to the hotel.
Explore the Nairobi, the capital city of Kenya. Start your adventure at Nairobi National Park, the only Wildlife Capital in the world and home to a variety of wildlife. Only 15-minutes from the hotel with an incredible Safari Walkway, an elevated boardwalk that lets you get a birds-eye view of the park’s inhabitants. Take a day trip to Hell’s Gate National Park, a beautiful hidden gem in Kenya, where you can witness flamingos, buffalos, antelope, zebra and hippos. Perfect for a long walk or bike safaris, due to the extraordinary geothermal activity.
Nairobi to Masai Mara
Be picked up by your driver from the Nairobi hotel and transfer to Masai Mara. Check-in at 4* Sarova Mara Game Camp on full board basis, which is located in the heart of the Maasai Mara, one of the most famous and important wildlife conservation and wilderness areas in Africa. During the day, enjoy 2 complimentary game drives per day, in private transfers on a private tour van with a pop-up roof for excellent views of the wildlife. Where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five.
Masai Mara - Nairobi Airport – Mombasa Airport
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, and then transfer to the Nairobi airport and take the flight to Mombasa. Enjoy your transfer from Mombasa airport and check-in the 4* Southern Palms Resort. This beautiful hotel is the perfect spot to unwind after an adventurous with safari by its fantastic pools and beautiful beach.
Spend these days at leisure, relaxing on the beach enjoying the sun and sand.
Mombasa – London
After breakfast, check out of the resort and transfer to the Mombasa airport where you will take the flight back to the UK.
- Return flights from London Heathrow or Gatwick.
- Internal flight from Nairobi to Mombasa.
- 3 nights in Nairobi at 4-star The Heron Portico on room only basis. (Traveler’s Choice award)
- 2 nights in Maasai Mara at 4-star Sarova Mara Game Camp on Full board basis. (Traveler’s Choice award)
- 5 nights in Mombasa at 4-star Southern Palms Beach Resort on Half board basis. (Traveler’s Choice award)
- Private transfers on a private tour van with a pop up roof for game viewing /photography.
- 2 game drives per day in Maasai Mara
- Maasai Mara National Park entry fees .
- Return airport transfers in all 3 cities.
- 30kg Hold luggage & 7kg Hand luggage.
- Travel from November 2020 - March 2021.
- Price based on 2 people sharing.
- ABTA & ATOL protected.
- Nairobi: National Park & Elephant Orphanage Half-Day Tour from £42pp
- Nairobi National Park Half-Day Game Drive from £45pp
- Nairobi National Park, Elephant Sanctuary and Giraffe Center from £54pp
- Mombasa: Tamarind Dinner Dhow Cruise from £68pp
- Mombasa: Kisite Marine Park & Wasini Island Dhow Tour from £75pp
- Prices are based on a Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes Return Flight, Internal flights, 4* Accommodation, Transfers, and tours as per the itinerary.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between November 2020 - March 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.