Chamonix Ski BreakThree, five or seven night hotel stay, ski passes & return flights!
UK - Geneva
Depart the UK on your flight to Geneva, after landing in Geneva take your own transfer to Chamonix or speak to our travel experts to add one at the lowest rate!Hotel Details
You'll be staying at the Croix Blanche hotel in Chamonix, it offers stunning views of sparkling snow in the winter, you'll be staying in a chalet-style accommodation with satellite TV and ski lockers. You'll enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast every morning of your stay to set you up for days of soaring down the majestic slopes! The Mont Blanc Unlimited ski pass offers you pistes of the legendary Chamonix Valley as well as the slopes of Courmayeur in Italy and Verbier 4 Vallées in Switzerland. The pass also grants you access to the region's world-famous tourist sites and Brevent-Flégère, Grands Montet, Balme Tour Vallorcine, Aiguille du Midi, Montenvers Mer de Glace train, Tramway du Mont-Blanc, Les Houches and Evasion Mont-Blanc. Whether it's a morning of retail therapy followed by an afternoon exploring the breathtaking scenery, you're sure to fall in love with the wonderland of Chamonix.Hotel Details
Geneva to UK
Check out from your hotel and make your way to the Geneva Airport and return home.Hotel Details
- Return flights from London (Southend, Luton & Gatwick).
- Hand luggage included.
- Stay at the 3* Croix-Blanche hotel or the 2* Hotel Richemond in Chamonix, located 20mins walk away from ski lifts.
- Double or twin standard room on Breakfast basis.
- Complimentary two-day Mont Blanc Unlimited ski passes included!
- You will be able to visit 10 ski areas with the Mont Blanc Unlimited ski pass.
- Ski equipment isn't included.
- ATOL protected.
- Rent ski equipment (ski/snowboards, boots, helmets) for 2 days from £40 per person
- Upgrade to half board basis at an extra cost (Croix-Blanche hotel)
- Upgrade to a superior room at an extra cost (Croix-Blanche hotel)
- Upgrade to a suite at an extra cost (Croix-Blanche hotel)
- Bus transfers from Geneva to Chamonix available from £40 per person
- Private transfers from Geneva to Chamonix available from £220 per person
- Car hire available from £75 per day
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flight with hand luggage, ski passes, and accommodation.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January to March 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.