Far East to DubaiExperience all elements of luxury, adventure and blissful recreation.
UK TO SINGAPORE
Depart the UK on your flight to Singapore. You will land in Singapore the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours. On arrival, you'll be met at the airport and transferred to your chosen hotel.Hotel Details
Commence your holiday with a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel as you prepare to explore Singapore. During your 3-night stay, you can enjoy several attractions including, the Singapore Zoo, and go on a unique 'Night Safari; Take a ride on the Singapore Flyer – the world's largest observation wheel, offering a 360-degree view over the city. Visit the beautiful Botanical Gardens showcasing over 1,000 varieties of orchid, or shop to your heart's content in one of the most significant shopping streets, the Orchard Street and if that's not enough, take a tour of Singapore's Universal Studios®, located on Sentosa Island.Hotel Details
After a wonderful breakfast head to the airport for your flight to Bali. Meet and greet a representative and be transferred to the resort for a relaxing 7-night stay in Bali. It’s time to unwind & escape the daily grind of the city in Bali, the most spectacular scenery in the world with glorious beaches, beautiful temples, lush rice fields and forested hills. Be entertained by charming Balinese dancers and enjoy local music as you immerse yourself in its culture.Hotel Details
After enjoying a hearty breakfast at your hotel in Bali, prepare yourself to take a flight to Dubai. Upon your arrival to Dubai, check-in at the Park Regis Kris Kin Dubai. Immerse in the diverse culture and history in Dubai and revel in world-class shopping and entertainment. Try out an exciting Desert Safari in the morning and admire spectacular landscapes and experience the thrill of dune bashing and sandboarding on the red dunes. Catch a show at the Dubai Opera, marvel upon the magnificent cityscape of the Dubai Downtown region from the heights of Burj Khalifa or spend an afternoon along Dubai Creek exploring the gold, textile and spice souks.Hotel Details
DUBAI TO THE UK
After a wonderful break its time to check out from your hotel in Dubai and transfer to the Dubai International Airport for your return back home.Hotel Details
- Return flights from London (Heathrow, Gatwick or Stansted).
- Departures from other airports available on request (surcharges apply).
- Internal flights between Singapore to Bali & Bali to Dubai.
- 3 nights in Singapore at the 4-star Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon (Certificate of Excellence).
- 7 nights in Bali at the 4-star The ONE Legian (Certificate of Excellence).
- 3 nights in Dubai at the 5-star Park Regis Kris Kin Dubai (Certificate of Excellence).
- Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All private transfers included.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 to 6 hours.
- Deposit from £99 per person.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
- Additional Baggage at extra cost.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- City Sightseeing Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour from £32 per person.
- Singapore Night Safari with Priority Tram Boarding & Return Transfer from £45 per person.
- Bali White-Water Rafting Adventure from £18 per person.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls Hiking Tour with Ulun Danu Bratan Temple tour from £62 per person.
- Morning Red Dunes with Camel Ride, Sandboarding and Refreshments at Camp from £25 per person.
- Half-Day Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Tickets from £50 per person.
- Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise Guided Tour with Transfer from £52 per person.
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and Dubai Opera Walking Tour from £65 per person.
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, internal flight, accommodations & Transfers.
- Offer end date - 31st of December 2020.
- Deposit from £99 per person.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January - December 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.