Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket & Dubai12nt Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket & Dubai Break w/ Breakfast!
UK to Bangkok
Depart the UK on your flight to Bangkok. You will land in Bangkok the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours.
You’ll begin your trip with three nights in Bangkok, a fabled city that features an endless collision of timeless history and modern customs. During your time in the city, you will have the opportunity to set your gaze upon immaculate shrines, steady skyscrapers, and urban malls. Explore the bustling street markets to experience a plethora of sensory treats, you get to see traders floating by on their boats, indulge in street food and introduce your taste buds to a smorgasbord of flavors and witness the ambient atmosphere around you. You’ll enjoy a comfortable stay at the Narai Hotel, which is located in the bustling Silom. It features an outdoor pool, a well-appointed fitness center and free Wi-Fi. A free one-way shuttle service is also offered. Fly to Koh Samui after staying 3 nights in Bangkok.
Spend the next three nights in Koh Samui. Koh Samui, a paradise island famous for its inviting sapphire waters and white beaches offers hotels that combine pampering with tranquility. You have lots of hotel choices in our booking process, but we recommended the 4* Centara Villas Samui. Centara Villas Samui is ideally situated in one of the most beautiful and peaceful parts of Koh Samui. Relax overlooking the gardens, pool or sea, beside a lush tropical hillside. Free WiFi access is available at the property. Fly to Phuket after staying 3 nights in Koh Samui.
This morning you will fly to Phuket, Thailand's largest and most popular island. Enjoy spectacular scenery and relax on the stunning palm-fringed beaches of Asia's most popular beach destination, Phuket. It would be easy to spend a week lazing on the beaches, exploring the local shops and restaurants or indulging in a spa treatment or two, but there is so much more to this dream destination. Why not take a speedboat to the spectacular Phang Nga Bay, just northeast of Phuket, where limestone cliffs jut dramatically from the emerald green waters? Stay at the 4* Impiana Resort Patong Phuket, this hotel provides accommodation with a private patio. Beautiful sunsets and views of tropical gardens accompany its award-winning restaurant.
Spend the rest of the days in Dubai, Immerse in the diverse culture and history in Dubai and revel in world-class shopping and entertainment. Try out an exciting Desert Safari in the morning and admire spectacular landscapes and experience the thrill of dune bashing and sandboarding on the red dunes. Catch a show at the Dubai Opera, marvel upon the magnificent cityscape of the Dubai Downtown region from the heights of Burj Khalifa or spend an afternoon along Dubai Creek exploring the gold, textile and spice souks. Stay at the 4* Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments, situated in Media City on Sheikh Zayed Road and offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. The Beach Mall at Jumeirah Beach Residence is 10 minutes' drive away. Wild Wadi Waterpark is 6 km from the property.
Dubai to UK
After a wonderful break its time to check out from your hotel in Dubai and transfer to the Dubai International Airport for your return back home.
- Return flights from London Heathrow or Gatwick.
- Domestic flights between Bangkok to Koh Samui and Koh Samui to Phuket.
- 3 nights Bangkok at the 4-star Narai Hotel on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 3 nights Koh Samui at the 4-star Centara Villas Samui on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 4 nights Phuket at the 4-star Impiana Resort Patong Phuket on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 2 nights Dubai at the 4-star Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 & 6 hours.
- ATOL protected.
- Return transfers throughout the tour available at an extra cost.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodation & internal direct flights.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January - June 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.