14nt Philippines HolidayManila, Boracay, Cebu & Palawan
UK to Manila
Fly from the UK to Manila, arriving the following day.
Your first stop will be in Manila, known as the Pearl of the Orient, which is the capital of the Philippines and a place that has a countless number of attractions. Here you will stay two nights at the 4* Ramada by Wyndham Manila Central which is in a central location, just minutes away from some of the most significant places such as the Lucky Chinatown Mall and Intramuros. The property is tastefully designed with modern interiors and comfortable rooms fully equipped with the latest amenities to ensure their guests have a relaxed stay.
After a relaxing stay in Manila, your next stop will be in Boracay, a popular tropical island holiday destination famous for its energetic ambience, clear blue waters and soft white sand beaches. Check into the 4* Fairways and Bluewater Boracay for three blissful nights. The hotel provides panoramic views of the on-site 18-hole golf course, and boast of a private, white sand beach, this eco-friendly resort also stunning rooms built for comfort and swimming pools an many dining options.
It's time for more paradise! Your next stop will be in Cebu, a destination where you will discover unblemished beaches and shallow turquoise waters gracefully coincide with a flourishing capital and age-old religious sites. Your stay here will consist for four nights at the beautiful 4* Solea Mactan Resort, a property that boasts of spacious, well-positioned rooms and a massive salt-water outdoor infinity pool with many water slides for their guests to enjoy.
The final stop on your holiday will be in Palawan, a striking little island situated in the Sulu and South China Seas, hosts some of the most astonishing natural charms in the Philippines and is one of the most sought out holiday destinations in Southeast Asia. You will stay five nights at the 4* The Legend Palawan, situated close to many transportation options, and only minutes away from the central commercial district. The positioning of the hotel makes it ideal for a perfect holiday. Featuring well-appointed spacious rooms adorned with natural decor, to give you a cozy feeling.
Palawan to UK
Now it's time to make your way to Puerto Princesa International Airport for your return flight to the UK, arriving the next day.
- Return Flights from London
- Internal flights between cities
- 14 Nights Stay
- 2 nights in Manila at the 4* Ramada by Wyndham Manila Central in a double standard room
- 3 nights in Boracay at the 4* Fairways and Bluewater Boracay or Red Coconut Beach Hotel in a double standard room
- 4 nights in Cebu at the 4* Solea Mactan Resort in a double standard room
- 5 nights in Palawan at the 3* The Legend Palawan in a double standard room
- Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Return transfer to Boracay Island
- Complimentary Oslob Whale Shark Swimming and Kawasan Falls Canyoneering Tour in Cebu
- Complimentary Puerto Princesa Underground River Tour in Palawan
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20kg luggage allowance.
- ATOL protected.
- Return transfers throughout the tour available at an extra cost.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flight with accommodation, tour & internal flights between cities.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January - May 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.