Budapest, Prague & Krakow!6-9 Nights Budapest, Prague & Krakow with 4* accommodation, flights & Complimentary pass to Therminal Beer Spa with unlimited Beer
UK to Budapest
Enjoy a relaxing flight from the UK to Budapest, the capital of Hungary, which is known for its captivating beauty. Thereafter check-in at 4* Mediterran, Budapest situated on a privileged central spot, this charming property blends with a range of impressive facilities with easy access to a range of attractions. Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property with the possibility of using private jacuzzi and sauna for uninterrupted relaxation.
Complimentary access to a beer spa. The tubs are filled with freshly brewed 36-degree warm thermal water as you sip on a jug of fresh, natural beer consisting of the malt, hops and yeast which have a fantastic impact on your skin and body. But don't worry – the water has a pleasant herbal scent! Meanwhile, you can pull yourself as many pints of beer as you wish from the taps situated on the side of the tubs! (Original Czech ale with 4% alcohol) To make it even better – try out the traditional Hungarian appetizers as well. The Beer Spa awaits you with 6 tubs, which can welcome 12 persons at once. Soaking in a herbal bath while drinking delicious Czech beer is amazingly refreshing, it's a great stress reliever. It's simply 45 minutes of pure relaxation! 'Hops' are probably the most well-known ingredient of beer, so it's no surprise that this is the one that relaxes you. Malt is full of vitamin B, which is great for your skin and will leave you baby smooth. Yeast is also full of vitamins, those of which are particularly beneficial to your nails and hair. Finally, we have the beer salt; this is special salt we ship in all the way from the Czech Republic. It has the standard ingredients of beer in it, plus it smells lush. The Bath Master will stir these ingredients into your bathtub with a big spoon and explain how to use a beer tap. You have 45 minutes to enjoy the experience, soak up the relaxing atmosphere while soaking your skin in all those vitamins and minerals. The Bath Master will only interrupt to bring you some traditional Hungarian snacks and check the temperature of the water. Whether you prefer relaxing in boiling water or chilling in an icy tub, the Bath Master will ensure all is to your satisfaction. Then all you have to do is lie back, relax, and sip on the tasty beer.
Budapest to Prague
Make your way back to Budapest airport for your flight to Prague for 2 nights. Thereafter check-in at the 4* Hotel Seifert. Spend an evening in the heart of Prague, enjoying an optional 3 or 5-course medieval dinner with unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks. (optional) Be entertained by a special medieval performance, that includes swordsmen, jugglers, and belly dancers, all accompanied by music.
Prague to Krakow
Make your way back to Prague airport for your flight to Krakow for 2 nights. Thereafter check-in at the 4* Novotel Krakow City West Hotel. Take a tour of the historic city of Krakow. Spend a few hours getting to know the beautiful city before heading out to experience the history of Auschwitz as an optional excursion. Learn about the history of the largest concentration camp complex from World War II and see personal belongs and objects of everyday use belonging to the prisoners. After that visit the ruins of the gas chambers, original barracks, and the railway prisoner unloading platform.
Krakow to UK
Make your way to Krakow airport for your return flight to the UK.
- Return direct flights from London (Luton, Stansted or Gatwick), Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, or Dublin.
- Internal direct flights between cities
- 2 Nights in Budapest, 2 nights in Prague & 2 nights in Krakow.
- 4* Accommodation throughout your stay
- Complimentary Breakfast in Prague.
- Complimentary access to Thermal Beer Spa (45 minutes Beer Spa session)
- Unlimited beer from taps that are situated on the side of the baths.
- Complimentary Traditional Hungarian appetizers.
- All the hotels are located in the heart of each city.
- ATOL & ABTA protected.
- Prague medieval dinner with unlimited drinks(Includes: Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks, 3 or 5-course menu (pork, poultry, fish, vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free, as requested in advance & 2.5-hour medieval performance from £35pp.
- Krakow Auschwitz-Birkenau Full-Day Guided Tour from £16pp.
- All-day pass into the fabulous Széchenyi Spa, which has 18 thermal pools (15 inside & 3 outside) plus a myriad of steam rooms and saunas at various temperatures from £18pp.
- Prices are based on a Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes Return Flight, Internal flights, 4* Accommodation & Beer Spa access.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between October 2020 - March 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.