Far East AdventureHanoi, Siem Reap, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore & Bali w/ Flights & Breakfast included
UK TO HANOI
Depart the UK on your flight to Hanoi. You will land in Hanoi the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours.
Welcome to Hanoi! You’ll begin your trip with three nights in Hanoi, Renowned as the “Paris of the East”, Hanoi is one of Asia’s most delightful cities. Rich in culture and history this diverse city draws its influences from both French and Chinese culture. you'll stay at the 4* Nesta Hanoi Hotel which is 5 minutes’ walk of Thuyen Quang Lake, Hanoi Train Station, and the local market. the rest of the days is yours to enjoy. Fly to Siem Reap after staying 3 nights in Hanoi.
Spend three nights in Siem reap, its the gateway to Angkor Wat, the millenium-old temple ruins of the Khmer Empire. Set along the Siem Reap River, this small provincial capital boasts hundreds of sightseeing opportunities such as well-preserved colonial buildings, museums, traditional markets, and cultural performances. you'll enjoy a cozy stay at the 5* Angkor Miracle Resort and Spa, situated just across from the Camodian cultural village. Fly to Bangkok after staying 3 nights in Siem reap.
Spend three nights in Bangkok, a fabled city that features an endless collision of timeless history and modern customs. During your time in the city, you will have the opportunity to set your gaze upon immaculate shrines, steady skyscrapers, and urban malls. Explore the bustling street markets to experience a plethora of sensory treats, you get to see traders floating by on their boats, indulge in street food and introduce your taste buds to a smorgasbord of flavors and witness the ambient atmosphere around you. But that's not all! Prepare to be blown away by mind-bending botanical gardens, eye-arresting monasteries, and After your exciting escapades, you’ll enjoy a comfortable stay at the Hotel Narai Bangkok. Fly to Kuala Lumpur after staying 3 nights in Bangkok.
Spend three nights discovering vibrant Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is a city that will strike you with its stunning skylines, world-class cuisine and eclectic mix of cultures of Malaysia’s capital city. You will be staying at the 4* Ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre. On the 8th day, check out from your the hotel and fly to Singapore, check into your hotel in Singapore.
Spend three nights in a melting pot of cultures. Singapore with its treasure trove of unique cafes, indie boutiques, iconic wall murals, vinyl stores and art galleries. An absolute must for any traveller is a visit to the spectacular Gardens by the Bay - a 101-hectare landscaped are of gardens, bio-domes and sculptures. You'll enjoy a comfortable stay at the Oasia Hotel Novena Located in the Novena, it is 450 m to Velocity @ Novena Square and Square 2, while United Square Shopping Mall is 900 m away
A place of cultural and spiritual prevalence, it’s only right that your meditative experience of Bali awards you the opportunity to unwind. You’ll spend the next seven nights of your trip on the Indonesian island, enjoying a rejuvenating stay at the Fancy 4* Berry Glee Hotel. Located in the lively Kuta, Berry Glee Hotel is 700 m away from Bali Mall Galleria. It features a semi-outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour front desk. while Kuta Beach is just a 12-minute drive away. Guests enjoy twice daily scheduled shuttle to Kuta Beach.
BALI TO THE UK
Check out from your hotel in Bali and make your way to the Bali International Airport return home .
- Return flights from London (Heathrow or Gatwick)
- Domestic flights between Hanoi to Siem Reap, Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur to Singapore and Singapore to Bali
- Secure your next holiday with deposits starting from £399pp along with convenient flexible payment options
- 3 nights Hanoi at the 4-star Nesta Hanoi Hotel on Breakfast basis
- 3 nights Siem Reap at the 5-star Angkor Miracle Resort and spa on Breakfast basis
- 3 nights Bangkok at the 4-star Narai Hotel on Breakfast basis
- 3 nights Kuala Lumpur at the 4-star ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre on Breakfast basis
- 3 nights Singapore at the 4-star Oasia Hotel Novena Singapore on Room only basis
- 7 nights Bali at the 4-star Ramada Encore Kuta on Breakfast Basis Basis
- 07-10 kg hand luggage allowance & 20 kg luggage allowance
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 & 6 hours
- ATOL & ABTA protected
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Add additional nights in Dubai at an extra cost.
- Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk tour available at an extra cost.
- Thailand's Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket at an extra cost.
- Malacca Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur at an extra cost.
- Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu and Taman Ayun tour available at an extra cost.
- Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch tour available at an extra cost.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodation & internal direct flights.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January 2021 - June 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.