Australia Triple City!Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane w/ accommodation, tours & flights!
UK to Melbourne
Fly from London to Melbourne, arriving the next day.
On arrival make your way from the airport to your chosen hotel, for a three-night stay and your length of stay in Melbourne is flexible. Spend a few days exploring Melbourne, and we’d suggest starting at Queen Victoria Market to sample some of the local produce that Melbourne and Victoria are famous for. Also, go on your complimentary Phillip Island tour where you will take a full-day tour to Phillip Island from Melbourne and spend an afternoon and evening surrounded by an array of wildlife, including Australia's largest fur seal colony, cuddly koalas, and more. You will go to the Maru Animal Park to pet and feed kangaroos and wallabies, as well as meet and interact with a host of farm animals.
Make your way back to Melbourne airport for your flight to Sydney. On arrival, make your way to your hotel for a three-night stay, start your exploration of Sydney in the historic Rocks area of the city, the area where British convicts first landed in 1788. Today the area has some beautifully resorted buildings, various hidden lanes and squares, and even some great pubs with fab views. Enjoy your complimentary Sydney Opera House Tour where you will discover the stories, history, and magic of Sydney Opera House as you follow your friendly guide underneath the sails and into the UNESCO World Heritage masterpiece. The opera house is home to 1,000 rooms, 300 corridors, and hundreds of tales and secrets.
Make your way back to Sydney airport for your flight to Brisbane. On arrival, make your way to your hotel for a four-night stay. Over the next few days get to know Brisbane a little better. We’d recommend heading to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary if time allows - its about 12 km from the city center and is a great place to get close up to koalas, kangaroos, possums and plenty of other Aussie wildlife. Go on your complimentary Moreton Island tour where you will meet the skipper and crew at the Rivergate Marina Brisbane where you’ll be welcomed onboard your vessel to begin a 1-day Moreton Island adventure! Visit the magical world of the Moreton Bay Marine Park, home to bottlenose dolphins, dugongs and giant loggerhead turtles. You’ll enjoy a guided snorkeling tour around the 14 scuttled ships of the Tangalooma Wrecks as well.
Brisbane to UK
Make your way to Brisbane airport for your return flight to the UK, arriving the next day.
- Return Flights from London (Heathrow or Gatwick)
- Internal flights between cities
- 10 Nights Stay
- 3 nights in Melbourne at the Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens in a double standard room
- 3 nights in Sydney at the View Sydney in a double standard room
- 4 nights in Brisbane at the ibis Styles Brisbane Elizabeth Street in a double standard room
- Complimentary Phillip Island Tour in Melbourne
- Complimentary Sydney Opera House Tour in Sydney
- Complimentary Moreton Island Tour in Brisbane
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20kg luggage allowance.
- ATOL protected.
- Return transfers throughout the tour available at an extra cost.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flight with accommodation, tours & internal flights between cities.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January - March 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.