SINGAPORE, BALI & DUBAIExperience all elements of Luxury, Adventure and blissful recreation.
UK TO SINGAPORE
Depart the UK on your flight to Singapore. You will land in Singapore the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours.Hotel Details
Begin your trip with 3 nights in Singapore, There are a host of attractions to enjoy including Singapore Zoo with the unique 'Night Safari; ride the Singapore Flyer – the world’s largest observation wheel - offering 360 degree views over the city; visit the beautiful Botanical Gardens which showcase over 1,000 species of orchid; shop to your heart’s content on Orchard Street - considered one of the world's greatest shopping streets and if that's not enough Singapore is also home to Asia's first Universal Studios®, located on Sentosa Island.Hotel Details
On arrival you’ll be met at the airport and transferred to your chosen resort for a seven night stay. Bali is special! Glorious beaches, pretty temples, lush rice terraces and forested hills make for some of the most spectacular scenery in the world. Wherever you go there is the sweet smell of incense and everyone is so happy and contented, it’s the best place to unwind & escape the daily grind of the western world. Be entertained by charming Balinese dancing and enjoy the local music as you immerse yourself in it's culture.Hotel Details
After enjoying your breakfast at Bali hotel, drive to the Ngurah Rai International Airport for your flight to Dubai. Arrive and check-in at the Signature 1 Hotel Tecom. Dubai is a destination that mixes modern culture with history, adventure with world-class shopping and entertainment. Catch a show at the Dubai Opera, see downtown from the heights of Burj Khalifa and spend an afternoon along Dubai Creek exploring the gold, textile and spice souks.Hotel Details
DUBAI TO THE UK
Check out from your hotel in Dubai hotel and make your way to the Dubai International Airport and return home.Hotel Details
- Return flights from London Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham & Edinburgh.
- Internal flights between Singapore to Bali and Bali to Dubai.
- 3 nights in Singapore at the 4-star Holiday Inn Express Singapore Serangoon (Certificate of Excellence) on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 7 nights in Bali at the 4-star Ramada Encore Kuta Badung or The Kana Kuta (Certificate of Excellence) on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 3 nights in Dubai at the 4-star Signature 1 Hotel Tecom (Great Location) on Room only basis.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 to 6 hours.
- ATOL Protected.
- Return private transfers throughout the tour from £130 per person.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- City Sightseeing Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour from £32 per person.
- Singapore Night Safari with Priority Tram Boarding & Return Transfer from £45 per person.
- Bali White-Water Rafting Adventure from £18 per person.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls Hiking Tour with Ulun Danu Bratan Temple tour from £62 per person.
- Morning Red Dunes with Camel Ride, Sand boarding and Refreshments at Camp from £25 per person.
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodations & internal flights.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January - March 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.