Singapore, Bali & DubaiExperience all elements of Luxury, Adventure and blissful recreation.
UK TO SINGAPORE
Depart the UK on your flight to Singapore. You will land in Singapore the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours. Upon arrival, check in to your chosen resort.Hotel Details
Commence your holiday with a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel as you prepare explore Singapore, during your stay for 3-nights, where you can enjoy a plethora of attractions including, Singapore Zoo with the unique 'Night Safari; ride the Singapore Flyer – the world's largest observation wheel, offering a 360-degree view over the city. Visit the beautiful Botanical Gardens showcasing over 1,000 varieties of orchid, or shop to your heart's content on one of the most significant shopping streets, the Orchard Street and if that's not enough, take a tour of Singapore's Universal Studios®, located on Sentosa Island.Hotel Details
In the morning, be prepared to take a flight to Bali. On arrival, you'll be met at the airport and transferred to the resort for a relaxing 7-night stay in Bali. Home to glorious beaches, beautiful temples, lush rice fields and forested hills, making it the most spectacular scenery in the world. Be entertained by charming Balinese dancing and enjoy the local music as you immerse yourself in it's culture. Its time to unwind & escape the daily grind of the city.Hotel Details
After enjoying a hearty breakfast at your hotel in Bali, drive to the Ngurah Rai International Airport for your flight to Dubai. Upon your arrival to Dubai, check-in at the Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City. Find yourself immersed in the diverse culture and history in Dubai. A city where you can revel in world-class shopping and entertainment. Try out the Morning Desert Safari and admire spectacular landscapes and experience the thrill of dune bashing and sandboarding on the red dunes. Catch a show at the Dubai Opera, marvel upon the magnificent cityscape of Downtown, Dubai from the heights of Burj Khalifa or spend an afternoon along Dubai Creek exploring the gold, textile and spice souks.Hotel Details
DUBAI TO THE UK
After a wonderful break its time to check out from your hotel in Dubai and make your way to the Dubai International Airport for your return home.Hotel Details
- Return flights from London ( Heathrow, Gatwick or Stansted ).
- Departures from other airports available on request (Surcharges apply).
- Internal flights between Singapore to Bali and Bali to Dubai.
- 3 nights in Singapore at the 4-star YOTEL Singapore (Certificate of Excellence) with a complimentary 'skip-the-line' pass to the Marina Bay Sands.
- 7 nights in Bali at the 4-star The ONE Legian (Certificate of Excellence) and get free return private transfers.
- 3 nights in Dubai at the 4-star Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City (Certificate of Excellence).
- Bed & Breakfast.
- Marina Bay Sands Skip-the-Line pass.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 to 6 hours.
- Deposit from £99 per person.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
- Additional Baggage at extra cost.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Return Private Transfers at extra cost.
- City Sightseeing Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour from £32 per person.
- Singapore Night Safari with Priority Tram Boarding & Return Transfer from £45 per person.
- Bali White-Water Rafting Adventure from £18 per person.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls Hiking Tour with Ulun Danu Bratan Temple tour from £62 per person.
- Morning Red Dunes with Camel Ride, Sand boarding and Refreshments at Camp from £25 per person.
- Half-Day Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Tickets from £50 per person.
- Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise Guided Tour with Transfer from £52 per person.
- Dubai : Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and Dubai Opera Walking Tour from £65 per person.
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, internal flights, accommodations & tour .
- Offer end date - 28th of July 2020.
- Deposit from £99 per person.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between October 2020- June 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.