Iceland with Blue Lagoon!3 Nights Iceland Holiday with 4* Accommodation & Premium Blue Lagoon entry!
UK to Iceland
Enjoy a relaxing flight from the U.K to Reykjavik, the capital of Iceland, which is known for its captivating beauty. Thereafter check in at 4* Odinsve hotel Located 5 minutes walk from Reykjavik’s city centre, this hotel offers free WiFi and free on-site parking . Panoramic city views can be enjoyed throughout the hotel,Hotel Details
Explore Blue Lagoon
Enjoy a rejuvenating spa in the geothermal hot spring of Blue Lagoon Iceland. The Blue Lagoon is a popular spa destination featuring an outdoor lagoon with mineral-rich waters in a lava field. Let the warm and mineral-rich water warm you up and recharge you for your exciting trip in Iceland. This Premium entrance includes a silica mud mask, use of towel, 1st drink of your choice, Second mask of choice, Slippers, use of bathrobe, table reservation at Lava Restaurant & 1 glass of sparkling wine if dining at Lava restaurant.Hotel Details
Take an optional Northern Lights Tour!
Seize the opportunity to see one of the world’s greatest natural spectacles during this evening Reykjavik Northern Lights tour. Hop into a climate-controlled coach with an expert guide, and venture deep into Iceland’s darkness-cloaked countryside, far from the electric glow of any towns. Stop at different locations to scan the ink-black skies for the legendary lights, and with luck, catch a dazzling display that you’ll remember forever.Hotel Details
Iceland to UK.
After an enthralling day of exploring Reykjavik, proceed to the airport and relax on your flight back to the U.K.Hotel Details
- Return Direct flights from London, Manchester, Glasgow or Dublin.
- Stay at 4* Odisve Hotel.
- 3 or 4 nights.
- Complimentary premium entry to the Blue Lagoon. (Includes : Silica mud mask, use of towel, 1st drink of your choice, Second mask of choice, Slippers, use of bathrobe, table reservation with a glass of sparkling wine at Lava restaurant)
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance.
- ATOL & ABTA protected.
- Golden Circle Classic Day Trip from Reykjavik starting from £60pp
- Northern Lights Tour starting from £40pp
- Blue Lagoon transfers starting from £26pp
- Whale Watching Excursion starting from £67pp
- Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Small Group Tour starting from £97pp
- Horse riding tour and Spa starting from £150pp
- Optional 30 minutes massage from £46pp
- Prices are based on a Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with hand luggage allowance, accommodation on Room Only basis, and the mentioned tours.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between December to March 2021.
- Direct flights.
- Single occupancy options are available, please call us to book.
- Some facilities and activities may come at an extra charge.
- A tourist tax may be payable locally and is not included.
- Please note that all holiday quotes are subject to availability and price change and some additional charges may apply.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Terms and Conditions apply.