Sri Lanka's Wildlife7 or 10 Night Guided Jeep Safari Tour & All - Inc Luxury Beach Stay with Transfers & Return Flights
COLOMBO - ARRIVAL
On arrival, a scheduled meet and greet by a Travel Center representative followed by a drive to Colombo where a tour of the city will take place, and finally an overnight stay at the 4* Marino Beach Hotel.Hotel Details
TISSAMAHARAMA - UDAWALAWE NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, Drive to the southern part of the Island. En-route 4WD jeep safari in the Udawalawe National Park. Arrive & check-in at the Rain Tree Hotel, Tissamaharama Room category – Double sharing Standard Rooms. Meal Plan – Half Board Basis.Hotel Details
TISSAMAHARAMA - YALA NATIONAL PARK
After an early breakfast enjoy a 4WD jeep safari in Yala National Park. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Room category – Double sharing Standard Rooms. Meal Plan – Half Board Basis.Hotel Details
ALL-INCLUSIVE BEACH STAY
Breakfast at hotel, afterwards proceed to the southern coast of Sri Lanka. Arrive & check-in at the 5* RIU Sri Lanka Hotel, Ahungalla. Enjoy an All-inclusive beach stay Room category – Double sharing Standard Rooms. Meal Plan – All-InclusiveHotel Details
After breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed to Katunayake International Airport for your departure flight.
- Return Flights from London Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham or Edinburgh.
- Travel Dates - 7 Nights - £999: 5, 7, 22, 23, 27, 31 May 2020
- Travel Dates - 10 Nights - £1299: 2, 3, 5-6, 13 May 2020
- 1 or 2 nights Colombo Stay at the 4-star Marino Beach on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- 2 nights Tissamaharama Stay at 4-star The Rain Tree Hotel on Half Board Basis.
- 4 or 6 nights Ahungalla Stay at the 5-star Hotel RIU Sri Lanka on All-Inclusive Basis.
- Entrance Tickets to Yala & Udawalawe National Park.
- 4WD Jeep Safari in Yala & Udawalawe National Park.
- Madu River Safari
- Colombo City Tour & Galle Fort Tours.
- Private Transfers throughout the Holiday.
- English Speaking Local Chauffeur Guide.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance (varies as per airlines).
- Flights may include stopovers between 2 & 5 hours.
- Airlines: SriLankan Airlines, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Kuwait Airways, Etihad, Oman Air & Gulf Air with other options.
- ATOL Protected.
- 1) Excursion to Kandy 1 day - £ 125 Per person
- • Elephant cattery in Pinnawala
- • Visit the Garden of spices
- • Royal Botanical Garden
- • The sacred temple of the tooth
- 2) The excursion to Sigiriya 1 day - £ 140 Per person
- • Climb the UNESCO world heritage site Sigiriya
- 3) white Water Rafting - £ 85 Per person
- • River rafting
- • lunch (local cuisine)
- 4) Madu river / Turtle hatchery / Fish therapy - £ 45 Per person
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes Return Flight, Accommodation & Internal transfers.
- Entrance Fees mentioned in the package.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 15th Feb - June 2020.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.