Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur & BaliTen-night Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur & Bali with Accommodation & Flights!
UK to Bangkok
Depart the UK on your flight to Bangkok. You will land in Bangkok the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours.Hotel Details
You’ll begin your trip with three nights in Bangkok, a fabled city that features an endless collision of timeless history and modern customs. During your time in the city, you will have the opportunity to set your gaze upon immaculate shrines, steady skyscrapers, and urban malls. Explore the bustling street markets to experience a plethora of sensory treats, you get to see traders floating by on their boats, indulge in street food and introduce your taste buds to a smorgasbord of flavors and witness the ambient atmosphere around you. You’ll enjoy a comfortable stay at the Galleria Sukhumvit 10 Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, which is located on the lively Sukhumvit 10 Road, Galleria 10 Sukhumvit Bangkok is a 5-minute walk from Asoke BTS Skytrain Station and Sukhumvit MRT Subway Station. This 4-star hotel offers a rooftop swimming pool, 2 dining options and free Wi-Fi. Fly to Kuala Lumpur after staying 3 nights in Bangkok.Hotel Details
Spend a few days discovering vibrant Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is a city that will strike you with its stunning skylines, world-class cuisine and eclectic mix of cultures of Malaysia’s capital city. You will be staying at the 4* Ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre, which is centrally located, ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre is a 750 m walk to Petronas Twin Towers. It boasts a rooftop infinity pool and a kids pool. It also features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and free parking. On the 7th day, check out from your the hotel and fly to Denpasar Bali, check into your hotel in Bali.Hotel Details
A place of cultural and spiritual prevalence, it’s only right that your meditative experience of Bali awards you the opportunity to unwind. You’ll spend the next five nights of your trip on the Indonesian island, enjoying a rejuvenating stay at the stunning 4* H Sovereign Bali. Occupying a prime location in Kuta, you’ll get to experience the island’s renowned nightlife, with the popular Potato Beach Club and Sky Garden practically on your doorstep! Plus, you’ll have plenty of time to factor in some serious sun-soaking, perfectly placed on the sprawling Southern spread of balmy bays too. Bliss!Hotel Details
Bali to the UK
Check out from your hotel in Bali and make your way to the Bali International Airport and return home.Hotel Details
- Return flights from London Heathrow, Gatwick & Manchester.
- Domestic flights between Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Lumpur to Bali.
- 3 nights Bangkok at the 4-star Galleria 10 Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality (Great location) on Room only basis.
- 2 nights Kuala Lumpur at the 4-star Ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre (Infinity pool) on Room only basis.
- 5 nights Bali at the 4-star H Sovereign Bali (Certificate of Excellence) on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 & 6 hours.
- ATOL protected.
- Return transfers throughout the tour from £110 per person.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Add nights in Phuket to your trip at an extra cost.
- Add nights in Singapore to your trip at an extra cost.
- Add nights in Hanoi to your trip at an extra cost.
- Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk tour available at an extra cost.
- Thailand's Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket at an extra cost.
- Malacca Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur at an extra cost.
- Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu and Taman Ayun tour available at an extra cost.
- Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch tour available at an extra cost.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodation & internal direct flights.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January - March 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.