Simply ArmeniaIncludes flights, accommodation, transfers, sightseeing, local guide & meals.
Arrival in Yerevan – Transfer to hotel
Once you will have arrived at Yerevan airport, the tour guide and the driver will meet you in person. Then, they will escort you to your accommodation where you will get the chance to have some free time by staying in the hotel overnight.Hotel Details
Yerevan City tour – Ararat Cognac Factory (B,L,D)
Upon finishing your morning breakfast in the hotel, you will be on an overall city tour in Yerevan city located in Ararat plain and situated along the Hrazdan River— the capital and the largest city in Armenia. By the end of the city tour, you will be visiting the Ararat Cognac factory where you will be participating in the tour to Yerevan Ararat Brandy Company to observe the museum of the factory, get acquainted with the legends of Ararat brandies, learn the 120 years old history of Armenian brandy production while walking around the cellar filled with the aromas and taste of brandy. Later, you will get a welcome dinner in a typical Armenian restaurant with Armenian folk music and dance.Hotel Details
Yerevan–Khor Virap- Echmiadzin – Zvartnots –Yerevan (B,L,D)
Upon finishing your morning breakfast in the hotel, you will be taking a drive to the Ararat region to Khor Virap monastery of the residence of Armenian Catholicos. Then, a trip to the Vayots Dzor region to village Areni; it is the most ancient winery in the world Areni-1 located. Next, you will be visiting the cave where the oldest shoe of the world found, and taste the wine in one of the wineries in Areni village. As the tour continues, you will be heading to Armavir province where you can visit Echmiadzin (UNESCO world heritage site.) On the way back to Yerevan, you will be stopping at Zyartnots temple to study architectural masterpieces. Later, you will be driving back to Yerevan for an overnight stay in the hotel.Hotel Details
Yerevan – Geghard - Garni – Sevan –Sevanavank –Dilijan (B,L,D)
Upon finishing your morning breakfast in the hotel, you will be taking a drive to the Kotayk region. Then, your trip continues to the Geghard Monastery and the only pagan temple Garni. After exploring the sights, you will be having lunch in a local restaurant in Garni village with the chance to watch the process of baking Armenian bread. Then, you will be visiting the Seven Lake, "The Blue-Eyed Beauty" of Armenia. The tour will be continuing along the coast of Lake Seven peninsula where you will see the monastery of Sevanavank. Later, you will be starting a short city tour on foot in Dilijan's old town called "Armenian Switzerland." At night you will be staying in a hotel in Dilijan. Please refer to the hotel details.Hotel Details
Dilijan – Goshavank –Yenokavan (B,L,D)
Upon finishing your morning breakfast in the hotel in Dilijan. You will be visiting Goshavank monastery that you will get proper wisdom regarding the historic destination located in the village of Gosh in the Tavush region. Then, the tour continues to drive to Yenokavan— an ethnographic village. Later, you will be spending the night at Apaga Resort where you will be able to occupy with many activities in YenokavanHotel Details
Yenokavan – Fioletovo – Amberd – Ushi – Hovhannavank– Yerevan (B,L,D)
Upon finishing your morning breakfast in the hotel in Yenokavan, the day will be starting with a visit to Filoletovo of Molokans inhabitants. From there the tour continues in a drive to Aragatsotn region where the Mount Aragats is located; the highest peak of Armenia, in here you will observe the fortress Amberd of the Armenian military architecture of the middle age. On your way to Yerevan, you will take a traditional Armenian lunch at Ushi village. As the trip continues to Hovahannavank, you will visit a medieval monastery located in Ohanavan in Aragatsotn Province. Later, you will reach back to Yerevan and will be staying overnight in the hotel.Hotel Details
Yerevan / Free day (B)
Once you will have finished breakfast in Yerevan, you will get more free time to explore the capital city of Armenia in details. You will be spending the night in the hotel in Yerevan.Hotel Details
Yerevan / Departure (B)
After checking out formalities, please meet the guide outside for your transfer to the airport. So, you can connect with your flight back to the UK.Hotel Details
- Return international & domestic flights from London
- Pay a deposit of £99 PP to secure your holiday.
- Comfortable transportation with air conditioning system
- Professional English-speaking guide’s service
- Accommodation in DBL\TWIN rooms in hotels on BB basis
- 5 nights in Yerevan – Ibis Yerevan Centre 3*
- 1 night in Dilijan – Dilijan Resort 4*
- 1 night in Yenokavan – Apaga Resort 4*
- Lunch & Dinner for 5 days
- (Welcome dinner with the folk show)
- Cognac tasting in Ararat cognac factory (Day 2)
- Lavash baking master-class in Garni village (Day 4)
- Tea drinking with Russian pies in Fioletovo village (Day 6)
- Entrance fees as per program
- Water 0,5l p/p for excursion days.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage & accommodation
- Valid to travel on May 2020 & October 2020.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.