Kenya & Dubai Tour 2020An especial itinerary to experience the vibrant culture and wildlife of Kenya to the plush resort lifestyle in Dubai
Arrive in Nairobi / Transfer to Swiss Lenana Mount Hotel
Meet and greet on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Airport and transfer to your hotel in Nairobi for check-in. After the process, you will be transferred to Fogo Gaucho Restaurant for your welcome dinner. After dinner, you will be transferred back to your hotel for an overnight stay. Overnight: Swiss Lenana Mount Hotel Meals: Dinner at the Fogo Gaucho RestaurantHotel Details
Drive to Masai Mara through the Great Rift Valley
The tour representative meets you at the hotel at 08 00 HRS for safari briefing, before you are transferred to meet up with the other group members for a morning departure to Masai Mara. You will drive through the scenic Great Rift Valley where you can stop for scenery viewing and photography at the escarpment viewpoint. Afterward, proceed to Narok Town where you will have lunch before proceeding to Masai Mara. On arrival, you will enter the park for a rewarding evening game drive. Masai Mara is a recommended all year destination for wildlife viewing. After the game drive, you are transferred to your camp for check-in and rest. Overnight: Enchoro Wildlife Camp or a similar camp Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinnerHotel Details
Explore Masai Mara
After breakfast, spend the day with uninterrupted game drives exploring the marvelous and extensive Mara Reserve looking for animals and taking photographs. The driver will drive you at a leisurely pace to enable you to watch animals, take pictures and enjoy bird watching. You will be provided with packed picnic lunch boxes that can be enjoyed at the park with a view of the great Nile crocodile at Mara River and large pods of hippo at the hippo pool. If lucky, you may also witness a hunt close to the river or in the extensive plains. After the game drives, you will transfer back to accommodation for dinner and rest. Overnight: Enchoro Wildlife camp or a similar camp Meals: Breakfast, picnic lunch, dinnerHotel Details
Cultural Experience at Tepesua Cultural Village
After early breakfast, you will check out of the camp for a final morning game drive in Masai Mara to witness the park when it's most active. After the game drive, you will exit from Masai Mara and proceed to Tepesua Masai village where you will have lunch on arrival. After lunch, you will meet the team of Masai warriors who will take you on a guided walk of the village and around in the quiet deep bushes as they explain their cultural practices. Afterward, you will engage in traditional activities such as learning how to dance like a real Masai Moran, Moran jumping, Traditional way of creating fire through sticks in the wildlife & about the life and customs of Moran-hood. You will then visit the local women workshop where widows make traditional ornaments to feed their families and provide education for their children. The Masai warriors are available to answer any questions that you may have about
Transfer from Tepesua Camp / Drop off in Nairobi
Start your day with breakfast at leisure followed by a visit to the nearby local school which was set up by the founder to provide shelter to rescued little girls from early marriages. The school was founded in 2009 due to rampant Early Girl Child marriages in and around the Loita Plains area. After the school visit, guests depart from the camp at leisure and board the vehicle for a transfer back to Nairobi with a stopover at the Narok town for lunch. Upon arrival in Nairobi, you are transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to connect with your flight to Dubai. Overnight: N/A Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Dubai - the futuristic city
Arrive at the luxury land of Dubai and be prepared to be pampered by its exclusive entertainment and your 5-star stay at Mövenpick Ibn Battuta Dubai and enjoy its first-class amenities. After check-in, use your time leisurely to explore the Dubai City Center. Dubai is known for its futuristic architecture and technology combined to give you a fun-filled night out for family, couples or even a group of friends. After 6 p.m. you could visit the infamous Dubai Fountain and watch the dancing water show or head over to the Dubai Mall, the world's largest mall showing off its own aquarium, ice skating rink, etc. If the Mall is not suitable for your agenda you could head over to Dubai Soho Garden or opt-out for an authentic Arabian experience of sand dunes, night safari and some BBQ with entertainment. Overnight: Mövenpick Ibn Battuta Dubai. Meals: BreakfastHotel Details
IMG World of Adventure
After a hearty breakfast head over to the IMG World of Adventure. IMG is the world's largest indoor theme and amusement park. The park is divided into five "epic zones". Two of the five zones represent the famous brands Cartoon Network and Marvel, while IMG Boulevard and the Lost Valley – Dinosaur Adventure zones are original concepts created by the IMG Group and Novo Cinema being the last section. Overnight: Mövenpick Ibn Battuta Dubai. Meals: BreakfastHotel Details
Jumeriah beach and flight back to the UK
Start your day early after breakfast and head over to Jumeriah beach. If you are keen or seeing around and love water sports you can go on a Jet Ski tour ride for £65pp. Head over back to your hotel to check out and transfer to the airport to connect with your flight back to the UK. Overnight: N/A Meals: BreakfastHotel Details
- Return flights from selected UK airports
- Daily breakfast
- 1 night stay at Swiss Lenana Mount Hotel, Nairobi on bed and breakfast basis
- Full board accommodation in budget camps with self-contained tents throughout your safari stay - Kenya
- Park fees for entry into Masai Mara -Kenya
- Masai Mara game drive – Witness the big five ( Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino & Buffalo)
- Clean drinking water throughout your Safari -Kenya
- Cultural experience at Masai Village -Kenya
- Transport in a shared safari minibus with pop up roof(including airport transfers)- Kenya
- English speaking tour driver/guide for your Safari- Kenya
- Complimentary Dinner voucher for Fogo Gaucho in Nairobi.
- Private transfers to/from Dubai International Airport
- 3 nights stay at Mövenpick Ibn Battuta Dubai on be an breakfast basis
- IMG World of Adventure park ticket (1 day) – Dubai
- Free Upgrade to executive room with lounge access at Mövenpick Ibn Battuta Dubai
- 20% discount on all Food and beverages outlets in Mövenpick Ibn Battuta Dubai
- Exclusive meet and great services offered at the Dubai International Airport
- Government taxes
- Extend to 7 nights in Kenya for a complete Safari and Culture experience on Full board basis from £1000
- Afternoon Tour to Bomas of Kenya from £55
- Seaplane sightseeing tour in Dubai from £167
- Hop on/off bus Dubai city tour from £50
- Dubai Creeks/Souk tour from £35
- Evening Safari with traditional entertainment in Dubai from £50
- Dubai City Tour from £25
- Atlantis Aquaventure Park from £25
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodation & private transfers.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between March to September 2020
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Hotels & flights are subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.