Simply India: Taj & TigersIncludes flights, accommodation, transfers, sightseeing, local guide & meals.
ARRIVE DELHI (B)
Today arrive Delhi by flight TBA, meeting and assistance at the airport and transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight at the hotel.
This morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Old & New Delhi. Here, you will enjoy the walking tour near Chandini Chowk. Also visit India’s largest Mosque, Jama Masjid. After your visit you board your waiting vehicle and drive to Raj Ghat. Later visit Humayun’s Tomb. Later you will drive past some famous landmarks; Rajpath (Kingsway), Secretariat buildings, Parliament House, Presidential Palace (Rashtrapathi Bhawan) and India Gate. Overnight stay at the Hotel Jivitesh.Hotel Details
DRIVE FROM DELHI TO AGRA (B)
This morning after breakfast leave Delhi and drive to Agra, upon arrival check-in at hotel Evening visit world-famous Taj Mahal by Sunset. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DRIVE FROM AGRA TO BHARATPUR RAILWAY STATION (60 KMS / 01 ½ HRS) & TRAIN TO SAWAI MADHOPUR (B)
This morning after breakfast leave Agra and drive to Bharatpur railway station en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri. The deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri was built by Emperor Akbar in 1569. Visit the remarkably well-preserved, graceful buildings within the 'Ghost City' including the Jama Masjid, tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal Palace. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and later transfer to Bharatpur railway station to board the train to Sawai Madhopur. Bharatpur – Sawai Madhopur Kota Jan Shatabdi 1545 / 1802 hours Meeting and assistance at the railway station and transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight stay at the hotel.Hotel Details
Early Morning & Afternoon: Visit to wild life sanctuary by shared canter This famous national park is the best place to spot wild tigers in Rajasthan. Comprising 1334 sq km of wild jungle scrub hemmed in by rocky ridges, seeing a tiger (around 52 to 55 in 2016) is partly a matter of luck; leave time for two or three safaris to improve your chances. But remember there’s plenty of other wildlife to see, including more than 300 species of birds. Overnight stay at The Pugmark Hotel.
DRIVE FROM RANTHAMBHORE TO JAIPUR (195 KMS / 04 HRS) (B)
This morning after breakfast leave Ranthambhore and drive to Jaipur, upon arrival check in at hotel Overnight stay at KK Royal Hotel.
This morning after breakfast excursion to Amber fort. Enroute to Amber Fort, you will have a brief photography stop at Hawa Mahal - the Palace of Winds. Afternoon sightseeing tour of city visiting Maharaja's City Palace, the former Royal residence, part of it converted into a museum. A small portion is still used by the Royal family of Jaipur. Later visit the Jantar Mantar, which is the largest stone and marble crafted observatory in the world. Situated near the gate of the city palace, the observatory has 17 large instruments, many of them still in working condition. Overnight stay at KK Royal Hotel.Hotel Details
DRIVE FROM JAIPUR TO DELHI (268 KMS / 06 HRS) (B)
This morning after breakfast leave Jaipur and drive to Delhi, upon arrival check in at hotel and spend the day at your leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel Jivitesh.
LEAVE DELHI (B)
Today in time transfer to Delhi airport to board the flight for onward destinations.Hotel Details
- 8 Nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Pay a deposit of £99 PP to secure your holiday.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure by le passage to India representative
- Transfer from airport to the hotel and vice-versa
- One Train Journey from Bharatpur to Sawai Madhopur by Kota Jan Shatabdi in AC Chair Car
- Sightseeing, excursion and Surface travel as per program
- Cost based on air-conditioned transport
- Accommodation based on bed & breakfast basis at all places at all the cities except at Ranthambhore, where it is on a full board basis
- One lunch is at Fatehpur Sikri at Local Restaurant
- English speaking local guide up to 7 pax at Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, and Jaipur as per the program mentioned
- English speaking accompanying guide from 8 pax onwards from Delhi arrival to final departure, staying in a different hotel
- 3-nights in Delhi - Hotel Jivitesh 4* – Deluxe Room
- 1-nights in Agra - Clarks Shiraz 5* – Superior Room
- 2-nights in Ranthambhore - The Pugmark 3* – Lux. Cottage
- 2-nights in Jaipur - KK Royal Hotel 4* – Deluxe Room
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with baggage, accommodation including meals & internal transfers throughout.
- Call us for alternative departure airports.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.