Vietnam Highlights!9 Nights Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An & Ho Chi Minh city Getaway
Depart the UK on your flight to Hanoi. You will land in Hanoi on the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours. Welcome to Hanoi city! Note: Transfer will be arranged on your own. If you want to book transfer, please kindly contact to travel consultant. Standard check-in time: 2 pm Located in the center of the northern delta, Hanoi is an ancient city that was founded and developed for more than 1000 years since 1010. Although some relics have not survived through wars and time, the city still has many cultural and historical monuments of interest to visitors and residents. Overnight stay in HanoiHotel Details
Halong Bay Cruise
Breakfast at the hotel. Around 8 am, cruise’s vehicle will pick up and transfer you to Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Upon arrival at the harbor, you will board your overnight cruise amongst the more than 3,000 limestone islands rising majestically out of the turquoise bay. You pass grand rock formations and quaint fishing towns and sample a delicious lunch of freshly caught fish and seafood. In the afternoon you can enjoy from several interesting activities: kayaking or rowing boat around the grottos, swimming, a cooking demonstration with the chef on board, Have dinner spectacular set-menu gastronomy. Overnight onboard. Note: Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund. Overnight onboard.Hotel Details
Halong Bay - Hanoi
Start the day with calming Tai Chi on the sundeck, often accompanied by an amazing sunrise and the quiet breath-taking beauty of the bay’s landscape. The cruise passes beautiful spots, and you will have a chance to explore one of the beautiful caves before having buffet brunch on board. Back at the dock, where you will be met and transferred back to Hanoi by cruise’s vehicle. Check-in hotel. Rest of day free at your own leisure. Overnight stay in HanoiHotel Details
Hanoi Free at leisure!
After breakfast, spending the left of time at leisure. Overnight stay in Hanoi.Hotel Details
Hanoi Flight to Da Nang - Hoi An
Breakfast at the hotel. You make your own way to the airport for your flight to Da Nang. Upon arrival in Da Nang, you make your way to the hotel in Hoi An. Standard check-in time: 2 pm If you want to book transfer, please kindly contact to travel consultant. Overnight stay in Hoi AnHotel Details
After breakfast, spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Hoi AnHotel Details
After breakfast, spend the rest of the day at leisure by the beach. Overnight stay in Hoi AnHotel Details
Da Nang flight to Ho Chi Minh City
Breakfast at the hotel. You make your own way to the airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh city Upon arrival in Da Nang, you make your own way to the hotel in downtown Standard check-in time: 2 pm If you want to book transfer, please kindly contact to travel consultant. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as Saigon), a vibrant and charming city, converges all the conveniences of a modern metropolis. With a rising economy and modern facilities, Ho Chi Minh City is considered the economic, cultural, scientific, and technological hub of Vietnam. There are plenty of things for you to do in Ho Chi Minh City, for example walking along Nguyen Hue walking street where you can see colonial buildings last for years, check out the rooftop bars to catch the sunset or wander around the vibrant markets. If you would like to have some tour occupy your time, please do not hesitate to consult your travel agency. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.Hotel Details
Ho Chi Minh City free at leisure.
After breakfast, spend the rest of the day at leisure by the beach. Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh city.Hotel Details
Say Goodbye to Vietnam
Breakfast at the hotel. You will make your own way to the airport for your flight departure. Note: Transfer will be arranged on your own. If you want to book transfer, please kindly contact the travel consultantHotel Details
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4* Thang Long Opera Hotel in a superior room on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- 1-night accommodation at 4* Peony Cruise in a deluxe room on Full board basis.
- 3 nights accommodation at 4* Laluna Riverside Hotel in Superior room on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- 2 nights accommodation at 4* Eden Star Hotel in a Deluxe room on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Group Transfer Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi.
- Domestic flights from Hanoi to Hoi An & Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City
- Excursion in the cruise as program
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Halong Bay Overnight Cruise Tour
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 & 4 hours.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- ATOL protected.
- Add an additional Golden Bridge day Tour from Hoi An from £58 per person
- Add an additional Ho Chi Minh City Private Street food night walking tour from £33 per person
- Add an additional Mekong Delta Insight Tour - Deluxe Group Tour from £38 per person
- Add an additional Jadesails Cruise Luxurious day tour in Halong Bay from £70 per person
- Private transfers from Hanoi Airport to the hotel - £20 per person
- Private transfers from Danang Airport to the hotel - £15 per person
- Private transfers from Ho Chi Minh City airport to the hotel - £25 per person
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodation & internal direct flights and Halong Bay overnight cruise tour and airport transfers. (HAN-Halong, Han-Hotel, DAD-Hotel, SGN-Hotel)
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between September 2019 - February 2020.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Peak season surcharges may apply.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Festival day supplement charges may apply.
- Terms and Conditions apply.