Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur & BaliTen-night Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur & Bali Tour with Accommodation & Flights!
UK to Bangkok
Depart the UK on your flight to Bangkok. You will land in Bangkok the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours.Hotel Details
Spend the next few days exploring Bangkok. We’d highly recommend taking to the river at some point - the public boats are a great way to get around and give you a very different view of the city. Also, the 4* Haven't Met Hotel is 3.5 km from MBK Shopping Mall and many famous shopping complexes in the city, all of which can be access via the BTS Skytrain. Fly to Kuala Lumpur after staying 3 nights in Bangkok.Hotel Details
Spend a few days discovering vibrant Kuala Lumpur. The 4* ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre is a 750 m walk to Petronas Twin Towers. It boasts a rooftop infinity pool and a kids pool. It also features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and free parking. On the 7th day, check out from your the hotel and fly to Denpasar Bali, check into your hotel in Bali.Hotel Details
Bali is a great place to relax! The 4* b Hotel Bali & Spa is a 10-minute drive from Kuta Beach, b Hotel Bali is a contemporary minimalist-style hotel with a spa, a children's playground, and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi throughout its premises.Hotel Details
Bali to the UK
Check out from your hotel in Bali and make your way to the Bali International Airport and return home.Hotel Details
- Return flights from London Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Birmingham or Dublin.
- Domestic flights between Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Lumpur to Bali.
- 3 nights Bangkok at the 4-star Haven't Met Hotel Silom on Room only basis.
- 2 nights Kuala Lumpur at the 4-star Ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre on Room only basis.
- 5 nights Bali at the 4-star b Hotel Bali on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 & 6 hours.
- Airlines: China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Emirates, Thai Airways, Malaysian Airlines, Qatar Airways & AirAsia with other options.
- ATOL protected.
- Return transfers throughout the tour from £110 per person.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk tour available at an extra cost.
- Thailand's Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket at an extra cost.
- Private Half-Day Batu Caves Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour at an extra cost.
- Malacca Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur at an extra cost.
- Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu and Taman Ayun tour available at an extra cost.
- Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch tour available at an extra cost.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Offer includes return flights with luggage, accommodation & internal direct flights.
- Deposit options applicable from October travel.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between September 2019 - May 2020.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.