The Untamed cats of IndiaFeral Symphony: India's Free-Roaming Cats, Masters of the Uncharted Wilderness
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London (Regionals available with a surcharge).
- 2 nights stay in Mumbai at the 5-star Trident Nariman Point or similar on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- 2 night stay in Pench at the 4-star the Pench Tree Lodge or similar on Full Board Basis.
- 2 nights stay in Kanha at the 4-star Kanha Earth Lodge or similar on Full Board Basis.
- 2 nights stay in Bandhavgar at the 4-star King Lodge or similar on Full Board Basis.
- 2 nights stay in Khajuraho at the 4-star Radisson Jass or similar on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- 1 night stay in Delhi at the 4-star Novotel or similar on Half Board Basis.
- Meet & Greet services by our representatives upon arrival and departure at Airport.
- All transfers and sightseeing using an Air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking guides/naturalists at monuments/Game Parks.
- Entrance fee to the monuments/Game Parks.
- Pench: All Game drives (4X4) on an Exclusive Basis (3 in Total).
- Kanha: All Game drives (4X4) on an Exclusive Basis (3 in Total).
- Bandhavgarh: All Game drives (4X4) on an Exclusive Basis (2 in Total).
- Train tickets for sector Jhansi to Delhi by Gatiman Express in AC Executive Class.
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day & Wet Tissues.
- All applicable taxes on hotel & transport.
- Govt. service tax.
- Inclusive of hand and hold luggage allowance.
- Low deposit available with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates in 2024.
- Call us for 2025 prices and regional airport surcharges.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Trident Hotel, Nariman Point Mumbai
The 5-star Trident Nariman Point is located in Mumbai, overlooking the beautiful Arabian Sea from Marine Drive. Featuring a 24-hour business centre, the hotel has an outdoor pool, a fitness centre and pampering spa treatments. Complimentary WiFi is available in all rooms. Fitted with air conditioning, all rooms are equipped with a flat screen TV offering satellite channels, personal safe and minibar. Some rooms enjoy views of the sea. En suite bathrooms come with a shower or bathtub and offers free toiletries. Day trips and car rentals can be arranged at the tour desk. The hotel also provides daily newspapers and luggage storage at its 24-hour front desk. Mediterranean cuisine is served at Frangipani restaurant, while Southeast-Asian flavours and Japanese food are available at Indian Jones restaurant. Other dining options include buffet breakfast at Veranda and cocktails at Opium Den. Trident Nariman Point is 5.8 km from Mumbai Central and Western Railway Station Terminus. It is 24 km from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
Pench Tree Lodge
Pench Tree Lodge is the refuge of the Au courant, adventurous and Eco sensitive 'Mowgli'. It is located in the Karmajhiri area of Pench National Park and is being set up in a large estate of 36 acres. This will be the first lodge to be set up in this underdeveloped zone and supports are conservation policy of not overcrowding areas and making them unsustainable with over exposure to tourism. The Lodge offers multiple wildlife and village activities within and around the lodge. Only 6 Tree Houses are being built in a large forested estate keeping with the Pugdundee policy of minimal foot print on top priority.
Kanha Earth Lodge
India's finest Wilderness Experience, Kanha Earth Lodge, is spread in 16 acres of natural forest, tucked away in a small hamlet bordering Kanha’s buffer zone. Its unique location, 30 minutes from the Khatia/Kisli park gate, ensures that it is close enough for easy access to the park, but still far enough from the glut of hotels lining Kanha’s tourist hub to offer guests a true wilderness experience. The 12 luxury bungalows with large open verandahs of this Wildife Resort in Kanha National Park have been inspired by Gond tribal architecture and offer environmentally sensitive, low-impact accommodation through their design and use of local stone and waste wood. While the absence of neighbouring lodges or highways creates an ideal setting for nature walks, birding and cycling trips through the surrounding forest.
Kings Lodge - Bandhavgarh National Park
The lodge is environmentally sensitive, harmonious with the natural features of the site and accentuates natural daylight to all facilities. Local knowledge and art has been incorporated in the development and the lodge has been constructed using local manpower. The lodge is rustic yet deluxe, finished with fine cotton and handcrafted furniture. The lodge is set in a forested estate of 32 acres over looking sal forested hills on both sides. Bandhavgarh was established in 1968 as a National Park, and is spread over an area of 448 sq. kms. This national park was declared as a tiger reserve under Project Tiger in the year 1993.
Radisson Jass Khajuraho
Situated within five kilometres of the Civil Aerodrome Khajuraho airport (HJR), Radisson Jass Khajuraho is an ideal place to stay while visiting area attractions. Our hotel lies less than two kilometres from many historic Hindu and Jain temples, including the Western Group of Temples, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Panna National Park, famous for its tigers and the impressive Pandav Falls, is less than an hour away.
Novotel New Delhi Aerocity
Novotel New Delhi Aerocity is spacious and contemporary in design. The 400 rooms available are truly a place for living and perfect for all your needs . The hotel offers services for both business and leisure guests - multiple dining options, luxury spa and a 24/7 fitness center. The hotel is adjacent to both international & domestic airport terminals and is connected through the Airport Express Line which is just 5 min away. It is near the business hubs of Delhi NCR and caters to Fortune 500 companies. Novotel New Delhi Aerocity has Food Exchange, a Multi Cuisine Buffet restaurant offering an exceptional culinary experience comprising of Indian, Asian and European flavours coupled with an impeccable ambience. Further, Quoin is a 24x7 Sports Bar. The ballroom and meeting spaces at Novotel and Pullman New Delhi Aerocity are known for Car launches, Product launches, Medical Seminars, Expos and Exhibitions. Being one of the biggest ballroom in Delhi NCR, it provides bespoke MICE offerings. Novotel New Delhi Aerocity is located trendiest location Aerocity, which is just 5min away from shopping centers and corporate hub, The Hotel is well connected to the landmarks, airports and tourist attractions of the city.
- Speak to an expert for Business Class upgrade.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Room/ meal upgrades are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay in each city for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add more tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|