India’s Golden Triangle & Kerala BackwaterJourney Through Time and Beauty: Exploring the Great Golden Triangle and Enchanting Kerala
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London. (Regionals available with a surcharge).
- 30% Savings applied.
- Internal flights from Delhi to Kerala included.
- 15 nights and 16 days Accommodation at Delhi, Agra, Ranthambhore, Jaipur, Kochi, Alleppey Backwater Resort, Houseboat and Marari beach.
- 2 Night in New Delhi at the 5-star Le Meridien New Delhi | Guest Room | Bed & Breakfast.
- 1 Night in Agra at the 5-star Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra | Superior Room | Bed & Breakfast.
- 2 Night in Ranthambhore at the 4-star Nahargarh Ranthambhore | Standard Room | Full Board.
- 2 Night in Jaipur at the 5-star ITC Rajputana, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Jaipur | Executive Club | Bed & Breakfast.
- 1 Night in New Delhi at the 5-star Novotel New Delhi Aerocity | Superior Room | Bed & Breakfast.
- 2 Night in Kumarakom at the 5-star Coconut Lagoon - CGH Earth Resort, Kumarakom | Heritage Bungalow | Breakfast & Dinner.
- 1 Night in Alleppey at the Deluxe houseboat, Alleppey | Houseboat Bedroom | Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- 4 Night in Marari at the 5-star Hotel Marari Beach Resort, Marari | Garden Villa | Breakfast & Dinner.
- Meet & Greet services by our representatives upon arrival and departure at Airport.
- All transfers and sightseeing using Air-conditioned vehicle included.
- Services of Local English-Speaking guide for sightseeing.
- Single entry to the monuments.
- Rickshaw ride at Old Delhi.
- 01 Jeep ride to ascend Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- 02 Jungle Safari by Shared Jeep at Ranthambhore National Park (Park closed on Wednesday).
- Train journey from Bharatpur to Sawai Madopur in A/C Chair Car.
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day & Wet Tissues.
- Complimentary one time Farewell dinner at Novotel with a glass of wine/beer.
- Round trip transfers by A/C Innova Crysta with an English Speaking Driver in Kerala.
- Daily Yoga and Meditation at the resorts in Kerala.
- Bird-watching tour, Butterfly garden visit and Environmental Tour included.
- Cooking Demonstration.
- Low deposit available from £199pp with flexible payment plans.
- Inclusive of hand & hold luggage allowance.
- Low deposits available with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on per person double sharing basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2024 and 2025.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Le Meridien New Delhi
Over the last three decades, Le Meridien New Delhi has transformed itself into a masterpiece. The 5-star hotel is an epitome of world-class architecture, cuisine, design and fashion. Located in the heart of the city, the iconic glass building of Le Meridien New Delhi has been recognized as one of the 100 Icons of Delhi. The hotel is readily accessible to city's important facilities and institutions. The glass building is surrounded by ministries, government institutions, Media Centre and historical monuments. The shopping hubs Connaught Place and Janpath Market are within walking distance from the hotel. It's a perfect getaway for a business traveler who is also looking for some recreation nearby in the evening. The Le Meridien New Delhi can be summed as a Traveler's Paradise.
Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra
An upscale hotel on 4.5 acres and within walking distance of the Taj Mahal, one of the world’s most iconic landmarks. You’ll also be close to the Agra Fort, Keoladeo National Park and the historic sites of Sikandra and Fatehpur Sikri. You can explore the hotel’s amenities, which include a refreshing rooftop infinity pool overlooking the Taj Mahal, a rejuvenating spa, a well-equipped fitness center and a well-appointed business center. Relax in a stylish room or suite, each outfitted with free Wi-Fi. Sample traditional Indian cuisine at Daawat-e-Nawab, global-inspired dishes at their all-day dining restaurant, Palato, and trendy food and beverage selections at their poolside sky lounge, Infini, overlooking the Taj Mahal.
Nahargarh, the most luxurious hotel lies nestled at the foot hills of 'Aravali ranges' neighboring the Ranthambore National Park. Surrounded by a 16th century style fortress, Nahargarh is built like a traditional Rajput hunting palace complete with a vast “Char Bagh” or formal Mughal garden. It sure is the perfect base to explore Ranthambore from the lap of luxury filled nature. Nahargarh is a complete habitat in itself as one can see several animals and birds, performing their playful acts in the surrounding grasslands. The proximity of Nahargarh to the National Park makes it a travelers' hub. With 99 ultra luxurious rooms It offers the best-in-the-industry facilities for accommodation and dining. Nahargarh with its vast gardens well appointed conference halls and luxurious accommodations is also an ideal location for hosting fairytale weddings and conferences.
ITC Rajputana, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Jaipur
Inspired by the imposing architecture of Rajasthan’s traditional Havelis and located in the heart of the city, ITC Rajputana invites you to immerse in the romance and majesty of the royal era. ITC Rajputana offers 218 guest rooms and suites where the décor and amenities reflect the tastes of today’s global travellers. The restaurants bring the region's flavours and gourmet delights from across the world. . Meetings and conferences acquire a stately atmosphere while being outfitted with the latest equipment. The fragrant environs of the spa are an eternal temptation. Only 15 kilometres from the airport and half a kilometre from the city centre, the hotel combines ease of access with creative design and the deepest comfort.
Novotel New Delhi Aerocity
Novotel New Delhi Aerocity is spacious and contemporary in design. The 400 rooms available are truly a place for living and perfect for all your needs . The hotel offers services for both business and leisure guests - multiple dining options, luxury spa and a 24/7 fitness center. The hotel is adjacent to both international & domestic airport terminals and is connected through the Airport Express Line which is just 5 min away. It is near the business hubs of Delhi NCR and caters to Fortune 500 companies. Novotel New Delhi Aerocity has Food Exchange, a Multi Cuisine Buffet restaurant offering an exceptional culinary experience comprising of Indian, Asian and European flavours coupled with an impeccable ambience. Further, Quoin is a 24x7 Sports Bar. The ballroom and meeting spaces at Novotel and Pullman New Delhi Aerocity are known for Car launches, Product launches, Medical Seminars, Expos and Exhibitions. Being one of the biggest ballroom in Delhi NCR, it provides bespoke MICE offerings. Novotel New Delhi Aerocity is located trendiest location Aerocity, which is just 5min away from shopping centers and corporate hub, The Hotel is well connected to the landmarks, airports and tourist attractions of the city.
Coconut Lagoon - CGH Earth Resort
Coconut Lagoon is a heritage backwater destination on the lakeside, a 10-minute boat ride from Kavanatinkara boat landing. Facing Vembanad Lake, it features an outdoor pool. Its villas come with private pools.Coconut Lagoon is 50 km away from Fort Cochin while Alleppey is 14.5 km away. The property is 57.9 km from Cochin International Airport.The property features old Kerala homes made in the centuries-old ‘tharavadu’ style. Bungalows and villas are fitted with a minibar and tea/coffee-making facilities. A telephone is provided. Ironing facilities and safety deposit boxes are also available.Guests can enjoy the catch of the day at Vembanad Grill, and enjoy open-air dining at Aymanam Restaurant. Ettukettu is a multi-cuisine restaurant and features rustic ambience of the ancient architectural style of Kerala.A games room, TV room, and children’s playground are available. Car rental and currency exchange services are offered in the resort.Guests can opt for personalized treatments at the Ayurveda centre, and learn more about Kerala’s culture by witnessing breathtaking performances of local art forms such as the dance ‘Mohiniyattam’ and martial art ‘Kalaripayattu’.Bird-watching on the Vembanad lake and visiting the butterfly garden are just some of the activities guests can indulge in. A canoe ride or a sunset cruise through the canals of the backwaters can also be arranged.
Marari Beach a CGH Earth Experience
Marari Beach Resort offers a sea-side village experience. Located 9.7 km from Alleppey and 14.5 km from Kumarakom, it has an outdoor pool while beachside dining is available.The spacious and airy villas have an authentic thatched roofing and come with full length windows, partly opened bathrooms and a private pool or garden views. Each includes a safety deposit box, kettle and minibar.Guests can savour the fresh catch of the day grilled to perfection at the Beach Grill restaurant, and indulge in multi-cuisine delicacies at Chakara restaurant. There is a Palm Shack for organized special dinners.You can handpick fresh ingredients for your meal from the vast Organic Farm. Witness the preparation of your food using these ingredients at the cooking demo, and dig into a sumptuous meal at the Farm Kitchen Restaurant.Guests can take a cruise on the backwaters or explore the village of Mararikulam. You can learn to cook the local cuisine from Marari Beach Resort chefs. Local art form ‘Mohiniyattam’ and martial art ‘Kalaripayattu’ is organized from time to time. The in-house naturalist can take you through the rare flora and fauna at the butterfly garden.Marari Beach Resort is 3 km from Mararikulam Railway Station. Cochin International Airport is 62.8 km away.Play a game of tennis on the lawn courts or attend yoga classes at the Marari Resort. For a truly relaxing experience, try their Ayurvedic massage services. Guests can watch TV or read a book at the clubhouse. Laundry, dry cleaning and concierge services are available.
- Speak to an expert for Business Class upgrade.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Room/ meal upgrades are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|