Sri Lanka Holiday 2026£29pp Deposit: Kickstart your Sri Lanka holiday with this exclusive offer
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London (Regionals available with a surcharge).
- 10 nights in Sri Lanka on Half Board Basis in 4 star Hotels.
- 2 nights in Dambulla at 4-star Amaya Lake Dambulla or Similar.
- 1 night in Kandy at 4-star Amaya Hills or Similar.
- 1 night in Ella at 4-star Hide Ella Hotel & Resort or Similar.
- 1 night in Yala at 4-star Chaarya Resort & Spa or Similar.
- 5 nights in Galle at 4-star Hikka Tranz by Cinnamon or Similar.
- Extend your stay in Sri Lanka with extra nights, Additional charges apply.
- Dambulla Cave Temple Included.
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress Included.
- Hiriwadunna Village Trekking Included.
- Minneriya National Park Evening Jeep Safari for 3 hour Included.
- Temple of The Tooth Relic Included.
- Kandy Cultural Show Included.
- Kandy to Nanu Oya Train Ride Included.
- Yala National Park Evening Jeep Safari for 3 hour Included.
- Stilt Fishing Included.
- Galle City Tour Tuk Tuk Ride Included.
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned vehicle & service of an English-speaking driver guide throughout the tour.
- Inclusive of hand and hold luggage allowance.
- Low deposits are available from £29pp with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on per person double sharing basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates in 2026.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Amaya Lake Dambulla
Nestled on the shores of Lake Kandalama, Amaya Lake welcomes you to a calm and peaceful stay in the heart of Sri Lanka’s Cultural Triangle. Amaya Lake is surrounded by verdant trees with the cool breeze snaking throughout the property, offering a serene getaway amidst nature unique to Dambulla hotels, Sri Lanka. With a seamless blend of untouched nature and authentic Sri Lankan culture and modern conveniences, we ensure that our guests are refreshed during their stay with us – in mind, body and soul. Experience the rustic charm of lakeside living, cycle along gravel paths through the hotel and explore Amaya Lake’s lush grounds, before feasting on an authentic Sri Lankan meal at one of the most unforgettable Sigiriya hotels.
Amaya Hills Kandy
Drawing regal splendour and monarchical charms from an era of the kings and queens of this ancient kingdom, Amaya Hills Kandy sets the benchmark for stunning hotels in Kandy with breathtaking, verdant views of the surrounding mountains and the city. Experience a unique, royal treatment high up in the mountains at Amaya Hills.
HIDE ELLA HOTEL & RESORT
Located in Ella, 4.9 km from Demodara Nine Arch Bridge, HIDE ELLA Hotel & Resort provides accommodation with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a terrace and a restaurant. The property is set 49 km from Hakgala Botanical Garden, 50 km from Horton Plains National Park and less than 1 km from Ella Spice Garden. The hotel features a hot tub, room service and free WiFi. All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar, a kettle, a bidet, free toiletries and a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and bathrobes, rooms at the hotel also provide guests with a mountain view. At HIDE ELLA Hotel & Resort every room comes with bed linen and towels. Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental, Full English/Irish and American options. Ella Railway Station is 600 metres from the accommodation, while Little Adam's Peak is 2.6 km away. The nearest airport is Mattala Rajapaksa International, 84 km from HIDE ELLA Hotel & Resort, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Chaarya Resort & Spa
Chaarya Resort & Spa by Chandrika Hotels is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Tissamaharama, offering a family-friendly environment alongside many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. For those interested in checking out popular landmarks while visiting Tissamaharama, Chaarya Resort & Spa by Chandrika Hotels is located a short distance from Tissa Dagoba (1.3 mi) and Yatala Wehera (1.9 mi). Free internet access is offered to guests, and rooms at Chaarya Resort & Spa by Chandrika Hotels offer a flat screen TV, a minibar, and a refrigerator. During your stay, take advantage of some of the amenities offered, including room service and a concierge. Guests of Chaarya Resort & Spa by Chandrika Hotels are also welcome to enjoy a pool and a poolside bar, located on site. For travelers arriving by car, free parking is available. While visiting Tissamaharama, you may want to try some lobster at one of the nearby restaurants, such as Refresh.
Hikka Tranz by Cinnamon
Located in Sri Lanka’s scenic southern coastal belt, Hikka Tranz by Cinnamon in Hikkaduwa is a stunning beach resort with superior comforts and luxurious indulgences. Boasting of a slew of spacious accommodation options ranging from deluxe rooms to suites, the rooms in Hikka Tranz come in a mosaic of colors, is fully air-conditioned and comes with a spacious private balcony that offers beautiful views of the golden coast. All rooms are equipped with a DVD player, 32” LCD TV, WiFi, mini bar, safety deposit box, telephone with IDD, complimentary tea and coffee making facility, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries. From a roof-top spa, banquet hall and conference facility to specialty restaurants and fantastic fitness facilities, the resort features an assortment of facilities. Moreover, the resort houses a fresh water swimming pool, PADI certified dive centre and an excursion counter. With a promise of utmost comfort, Hikka Tranz embodies Sri Lankan hospitality and the easy-going lifestyle of Hikkaduwa
- Speak to an expert for a Business Class upgrade.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add more tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|