Wildlife Wonders of Sri LankaNature's Kaleidoscope: Journeying through Sri Lanka's Beaches, Culture, Mountains, and Forests
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London (Regionals available with a surcharge).
- 07 Nights accommodation at hotels.
- 1 night in Wilpattu at 4-star Cloud Nine Lanka Resort or Similar.
- 1 night in Trincomalee at 4-star Trinco Blu by Cinnamon or Similar.
- 1 night in Dambulla at 4-star Amaya Lake Dambulla or Similar.
- 1 night in Gal Oya at 3-star Wild Glamping Gal Oya or Similar.
- 1 night in Nuwara Eliya at 4-star Galway Heights Hotel or Similar.
- 1 night in Sinharaja at 3-star Blue Magpie Hotel or Similar.
- 1 night in Negombo at 4-star Goldi Sands Hotel or Similar.
- Extend your stay in Sri Lanka with extra nights, Additional charges apply.
- Half Board basis throughout the stay (Breakfast and Dinner at hotel).
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned vehicle & service of an English-speaking driver guide throughout the tour.
- Wilpattu National Park Morning Safari for 3 hours included.
- Trincomalee Whale Watching included.
- Entrance to Dambulla Cave Temple included.
- Minneriya Evening Jeep Safari for 3 hours included.
- Horton Plains National Park & Sinharaja Trekking included.
- Visit the Gal Oya National Park Boat Safari, Galway’s Land National Park.
- Madu Ganga Boat Safari and Turtle Hatchery included.
- Mineral Water (750ml) during the tour (2 bottles per person per days).
- Unlimited Wi-Fi in the vehicle.
- Refreshments during the tour.
- Traditional Oil Lamp lighting in one of the hotels during the tour.
- Inclusive of hand and hold luggage allowance.
- Low deposits are available from £99pp with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on per person double sharing basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates in 2024.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Cloud Nine Lanka Resort- Independent Hotels & Motels
Cloud Nine Lanka Resort, Wilpattu is situated in Vannativillu and boasts an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, and a shared lounge. There is complimentary private parking, and the establishment offers a paid airport shuttle service. In the hotel, each room is equipped with air conditioning, a desk, a flat-screen telly, a private bathroom, beddings, towels, and a terrace with a city view. All accommodations will provide guests with a wardrobe and an electric kettle. Breakfast is served daily and includes à la carte, continental, and Full English/Irish options. At Cloud Nine Lanka Resort, Wilpattu, you will discover a restaurant that serves American and Asian cuisine. Vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free choices can be requested as well. The region is renowned for cycling, and bicycle and car rentals are accessible at the property. The reception at Cloud Nine Lanka Resort, Wilpattu can provide guidance regarding the area. The nearest airport is Bandaranaike International Airport, located 120 km away from the hotel.
Trinco Blu by Cinnamon
One of the most popular beach resorts in Trincomalee, Trinco Blu offers a wide variety of amenities for guests to have a splendid time in the East Coast of Sri lanka. Accommodation options in this beachfront resort range from superior rooms, suites and beach chalets that are decorated with a retro chic vibe and plenty of open spaces. The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with cable TV, free Wi-Fi, telephone with IDD, tea/coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries and other four star amenities. The rooms also come with an option of a balcony or a terrace that opens out to a view of the ocean. Dining options are aplenty in Trinco Blue, with the resort boasting three different options, including an open air restaurant. The resort, which is known for its high service standards and warm hospitality also houses an outdoor freshwater pool, gymnasium, conference facilities and a PADI certified dive centre that provides a range of exciting water sport activities.
Amaya Lake Dambulla
Nestled on the shores of Lake Kandalama, Amaya Lake welcomes you to a calm and peaceful stay in the heart of Sri Lanka’s Cultural Triangle. Amaya Lake is surrounded by verdant trees with the cool breeze snaking throughout the property, offering a serene getaway amidst nature unique to Dambulla hotels, Sri Lanka. With a seamless blend of untouched nature and authentic Sri Lankan culture and modern conveniences, we ensure that our guests are refreshed during their stay with us – in mind, body and soul. Experience the rustic charm of lakeside living, cycle along gravel paths through the hotel and explore Amaya Lake’s lush grounds, before feasting on an authentic Sri Lankan meal at one of the most unforgettable Sigiriya hotels.
Wild Glamping Gal Oya
Wild Glamping Gal Oya is a sustainable luxury tent in Galgamuwa, where guests can make the most of its infinity pool and garden. This property offers access to a patio and free private parking. Guests can make use of the sun terrace or the outdoor fireplace, or enjoy views of the mountain and pool. At the luxury tent, every unit includes a desk. The units include a private bathroom, free toiletries and bed linen. The luxury tent serves a buffet and à la carte breakfast and breakfast in the room is also available. Guests can eat in the on-site family-friendly restaurant, which is open for dinner, lunch, cocktails and high tea. The area is popular for walking tours, and car hire is available at Wild Glamping Gal Oya. The luxury tent has a picnic area where you can spend a day out in the open.
Galway Heights Hotel
Nestled among the rich greenery of the central hill country Galway Heights Hotel hotel welcomes travellers to experience the wonderful hospitality of Sri Lanka. Galway Heights offers a heavenly hideaway as one of the best 4-star hotel in Nuwara Eliya. The comfortably stylish décor of our rooms and suites is complemented by the delectable culinary specialties and the hospitable service that will leave our guests feeling pampered, relaxed and rejuvenated. Take pleasure in an island escape that brings out the chilly but serene side to a small tropical country!
Blue Magpie Hotel
Get your trip off to a great start with a stay at this property, which offers car park free of charge. Conveniently situated in the Weddagala part of Sinharaja, this property puts you close to attractions and interesting dining options. As an added bonus, restaurant is provided on-site to conveniently serve your needs.
Goldi Sands Hotel
Negombo is a popular beachside retreat situated just minutes away from the International Airport. It boasts of some of the finest beaches in the country along with other attractions such as the Muthurajawela marshes which is home to many varieties of fauna, flora and birds, 100 km long canal network, the Dutch Fort built in 1672, the ancient churches, the second largest fish market in the country along with the daily fish auctions, lagoon boat rides and much more. Negombo also provides easy access to Dolphin and Whale watching at Kalpitiya and the Wilpattu National Park.
- Speak to an expert for a Business Class upgrade.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add more tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|