Golden Triangle with KeralaFrom Ancient Empires to Backwater Bliss: The Great Golden Triangle meets Enchanting Kerala
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London. (Regionals available with a surcharge).
- 13 nights and 14 days Accommodation at Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Kochi, Alleppey Backwater Resort, Houseboat and Marari beach.
- 2 nights in New Delhi at the 4-star The Connaught, New Delhi or 5-star The Metropolitan Hotel & Spa or Similar.
- 1 night in Agra at the 5-star Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre or Similar.
- 2 nights in Jaipur at the 5-star Radisson Jaipur City Center or 4-star Umaid Bhawan-A Royal Heritage Style Boutique Hotel or Similar.
- 2 nights in Kochi at the 4-star WelcomHeritage Azora by Ayatana or 3-star Koder House or Similar.
- 2 nights in Alappuzha (Alleppey) at the 4-star Punnamada Resort or Similar.
- 1 night in Alleppey at the Houseboat.
- 3 nights in Marari Beach at the 5-star Marari Beach, CGH Earth or Xandari Pearl Beach Resort or Similar.
- All accommodation as per the plan at the respective Hotels.
- 13 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 8 Dinners.
- All breakfasts included at Delhi, Agra and Jaipur Hotels.
- Breakfast & Dinner Included at Kochi, Alleppey and Marari Beach.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Kochi and Marari Beach.
- Spend a night on a traditional houseboat cruising through the stunning backwaters.
- 1 Ayurvedic body massage at Alleppey backwater resort.
- Daily Yoga & Meditation at Marari Beach during the 3 nights stay.
- Entry Fees to all sightseeing Places.
- Entrances fees to monuments in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Kochi (as per itinerary).
- Round trip transfers by air conditioner sedan car with an English-Speaking chauffer.
- An expert guide available at each monument throughout your tours of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Kochi.
- Inclusive of hand & hold luggage allowance.
- Low deposits available with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on per person double sharing basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2024.
- Call us for 2025 prices and regional airport surcharges.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
The Connaught, New Delhi - IHCL SeleQtions
A Landmark hotel with 104 rooms situated in the heart of the largest business, financial and commercial centre of New Delhi. The hotel is 19 km from Indira Gandhi International Airport and 2 km from the nearest railway station. It is well connected to the major landmarks and the renowned historic sites of New Delhi. This distinctive, retro boutique hotel with panoramic views of the internationally equipped hockey stadium (Shivaji Stadium) is ideal for both the corporate and the leisure traveller.
The Metropolitan Hotel & Spa
The Met, a Five Star Deluxe full service hotel, is located in the heart of the business and commercial hub of New Delhi, and provides easy access to most of the corporate and financial centres, ministries, embassies and the International Trade Fair grounds. THE MET is the perfect destination for an international traveler looking for easy access to doing business in New Delhi. The Met houses renowned restaurants to mesmerize guests with eclectic options to choose from distinctive dining and wining experiences. The Met offers the award winning Sakura, India's first Japanese restaurant, Chutney, Bar + Tandoor, offering dinners an indigenous fusion of pan-Indian cuisine, Zing, the all-day world cuisine restaurant featuring an international platter set to tantalize the taste buds. The Met has a full service Business Center, Club Lounge, stylish Banquet Halls and Meeting Venues, Neoveda Health Spa with Swimming Pool to provide the extras that their corporate business traveler expects.
Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre
Looking for a place to stay in Agra? Then look no further than Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, a luxury hotel that brings the best of Agra to your doorstep. As your “home away from home,” the hotel rooms offer a flat screen TV, a minibar, and a refrigerator, and getting online is easy, with free internet access available. Guests have access to a concierge and room service while staying at Jaypee Palace Agra. In addition, Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra offers a pool and breakfast, which will help make your Agra trip additionally gratifying. And, as an added convenience, there is free parking available to guests. Nearby landmarks such as Rajeshwar Mandir (2.3 mi) and Jawab Masjid (3.0 mi) make Jaypee Palace Agra a great place to stay when visiting Agra. While in Agra be sure to experience local lobster favorites at Peshawri. Agra is also known for some great historic sites, including Taj Mahal, Shah Burj, and Chini Ka Rauza Mausoleum, which are not too far from Jaypee Palace Agra.
Radisson Jaipur City Center
Located in the heart of India’s famed Golden Triangle, Radisson Jaipur City Center sits just minutes from the city’s imposing forts and majestic palaces. The Hotel's convenient location within easy reach of railway, metro and bus stations, Their hotel’s modern rooms serve as an ideal home base for visiting attractions like Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Amber Fort. Travelling for work? Jaipur International Airport (JAI) is just a 25-minute drive away and major business hubs are less than five kilometres from the hotel. The Radisson offers amenities that make travel easier, including concierge and travel desk services. Need to prepare for a meeting. Take advantage of their on-site business center and free Wi-Fi. For a satisfying breakfast or an elaborate gourmet meal, visit one of Their hotel’s four on-site restaurants. After meeting with clients or touring Jaipur's historic palaces, stop by Revive Gym & Spa to recharge with a jog in the fitness center or a soak in their steam room.
Umaid Bhawan-A Royal Heritage Style Boutique Hotel
Welcome to one of the best run Jaipur hotels. Umaid Bhawan Jaipur is a modern heritage hotel with a budget hotel tariff providing world class Rajasthani style accommodation. Their hotel is highly recommended by Lonely Planet, Let's go, Foot print travel guides on Jaipur Hotels and Jaipur Budget Hotels.Run by a family of Rathores, Hotels Jaipur - Umaid Bhawan is one of the finest hotels in Jaipur. Built in traditional style, there are beautifully carved balconies, attractive courtyards, open terraces, lovely garden and comfortable rooms with antique furnishings. Umaid Bhawan offers unique exotic traditional Rajasthani ambience found only in some of the Hotels in Jaipur.Ranked as one of the best run budget hotels in Jaipur by the Lonely Planet international travel guide book, Umaid Bhawan offers guests a pleasant and comfortable home away from home with traditional Rajput hospitality.
WelcomHeritage Azora by Ayatana
WelcomHeritage Azora By Ayatana, a luxury hotel in Fort Kochi, effortlessly blends history with sophistication. Step into the past as you enter the 200-year-old structure and find a modern sanctuary in the hotel's striking art deco renovation. The building was constructed as a courthouse and has been witness to many a court proceedings over the last two centuries. After its early days as a court house, the historical structure took on a new avatar as the first banking office of Grindlays, post which it has duly served as a warehouse for spices and teas. And now the courthouse has been painstakingly restored to its present day unique offering. Their dedicated team invites you to come indulge in their especially curated luxury experiences and make the most of your time in vibrant Fort Kochi. Art deco designs and striking colour combinations define their room. All 16 rooms feature the classic black and white tiled floors blending history with modern luxurious comfort.
Welcome to Koder House. Koder House is a three-story heritage boutique hotel opposite the beach at Fort Kochi, Kerala, India. Until recently, it belonged to the most illustrious Cochin Jewish family, the Koders. This House had been a host to Presidents, Prime Ministers, Viceroys, Ambassadors, Nobel Laureates, Hollywood Directors and prominent dignitaries. This dwelling also finds a prominent place on Intach's list of heritage sites, and a visit to Fort Kochi is considered to be incomplete without a visit to this historic monument.
Punnamada Resorts is nestled on the serene banks of Vembanad Lake and gives a world of heritage and luxury. The divine ambiance and the hospitality lead to a total relaxation of mind, body and soul and it highlighted the rich heritage and the essence of Kerala in its true form with a focus on the eco system and being an environment friendly resort by taking initiative in various fronts. The green leaf certified Ayurveda centre at Punnamada puts a new life into yourself and to regain vigor and vitality and lead a stress-free life. The essence of Kerala and its magical backwaters can be experienced aboard Punnamada’s exclusive 'Kettuvallam' (houseboats) by the resort, the houseboats of Punnamada equipped with the best of luxuries.
Marari Beach, CGH Earth
Marari Beach sprawls across 55 acres of lawns, far-flung lotus ponds and whispering coconut groves, all threaded through with stone- flagged pathways. Living: Modelled on the fishermens' dwellings of Mararikulam, your accommodations are a fine balance between traditional form and modern function. Dining: At Marari Beach, you can enjoy the simple traditional dishes of the fisherfolk (along with, of course , a variety of international cuisine favourites) at their verandah- style restaurant. Dinners are candlelit, often with live music. Healing: Marari Beach has a fully equipped ayurvedic centre, so you can get all the benefits of this ancient system of medicine. Put yourself in the hands of their expert masseuses and you'll feel reborn. There are also regular yoga classes on the beach, in the thick of a cool coconut grove.
Xandari Pearl Beach Resort
Xandari Pearl Beach Resort is a luxurious beach resort situated in the peaceful Marari beach in the coastal town of Mararikulam, Kerala, India. The resort offers contemporary and stylish cottages with modern amenities, a restaurant serving delicious multi-cuisine food, a swimming pool, and a spa. Guests can take part in various activities such as cycling, yoga, and cooking classes, or simply relax on the unspoiled and tranquil beach. The resort is committed to sustainability and eco-friendliness, with features such as solar power, rainwater harvesting, and organic farming. Overall, Xandari Pearl Beach Resort is a perfect destination for those seeking a luxurious and serene beach vacation amidst nature.
- Speak to an expert for Business Class upgrade.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Room/ meal upgrades are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|