New York, Hawaii & Las VegasUSA multi combination with sight seeing in New York, beach holiday in Hawaii and the glitz of Las Vegas
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London (Regionals available with a surcharge).
- Internal flights between cities.
- 3 nights in New York at the 3-star Belvedere Hotel or similar.
- 6 nights in Hawaii at the 4-star The Equus or similar.
- 3 nights in Las Vegas at the 3-star Excalibur Hotel or similar.
- Double or twin room.
- Room only basis.
- Deposit available with flexible monthly payment plan.
- Inclusive of hand and hold luggage allowance.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2023.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Located in the heart of New York City’s theater district and Hell's Kitchen, The Belvedere Hotel in Manhattan is a hidden jewel within walking distance of Broadway’s best theaters. Built during the 1920’s Art Deco period, The Belvedere Hotel impresses guests with its elegant ambiance and comfortable lodging accommodations, all complemented by a friendly and helpful staff. The Belvedere’s spacious rooms, earthy tones and amenities provide a relaxing retreat from the bright lights of the big city. The Belvedere’s central location in midtown Manhattan offers easy access to the best the Big Apple has to offer, including Broadway shows, fine dining, unparalleled shopping, and historic landmarks. Whether you’re traveling to New York City for business or pleasure, this hotel has something for everyone. It's concierge, room service, dining options, fitness center, business center and special offers will make your stay at The Belvedere a central part of what is sure to be an unforgettable visit to New York City.
The Equus is a charming boutique hotel located on Waikiki's "Upper West Side" where you will find an abundance of restaurants, easy access to one of the world's largest shopping malls, a quick stroll to the beach and gorgeous sunset views. The hotel guestrooms are warm and contemporary, keeping true to the hotel's equestrian theme with Ralph Lauren-inspired touches throughout. An intimate lobby and lanai offer a dipping pool, and an open-air coffee shop and bar.
Excalibur Hotel & Casino
This castle-themed resort and casino is located central on the Las Vegas Strip. It features 4 seasonal outdoor pools, a full-service spa, 6 restaurants, 100,000-square-foot casino and live nightly entertainment are provided. WiFi (included with the resort fee) is provided throughout rooms at Excalibur. Every room has a cable TV, a large bathroom with a hair dryer. The Las Vegas Excalibur provides a large business center and a tour desk. Guests can browse the numerous on-site shops and enjoy a variety of musical and theater entertainment acts, including "Tournament of Kings." The Excalibur Spa offers a variety of treatments, including massages, facials, and other body treatments. There are 4 outdoor pools featuring a water slide, poolside cabanas, and an Adult Only Pool. A large gym with modern equipment is also available. Interstate 15 is 1.6 km from the resort offering easy access to area attractions. McCarran International Airport is 4.5 km away and the University of Nevada-Las Vegas is 4 km from the hotel.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Hotel upgrades are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add more tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|