Dubai, Sri Lanka & MaldivesExplore Dubai's dazzling city lights, Sri Lanka's endless adventures, and the Maldives' relaxing beach lifestyle.
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London (Regionals available with a surcharge).
- International flights between the cities.
- 5 nights in Dubai at the 4-star Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai or Similar.
- Complimentary daily breakfast in Dubai and Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lanka Inclusions:
- 5 nights stay in Sri Lanka.
- 2 nights in Kandy at 4-star Thailanka Kandy or Earls Regent or Raddison Kandy or Similar.
- 1 night in Ella at 3-star Ella Flower Garden Resort or Similar.
- 2 nights in Yala at 4-star Chaarya resort or Kithala Resort or Similar.
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned vehicle & service of English-speaking driver guide throughout the tour in Sri Lanka.
- 4-star Properties can be upgraded to 5-star Properties at an extra supplementary cost.
- Entrance fees to Royal Botanical gardens, Kandy Night Walk including Temple of Tooth, Tea Factory visit ( During the stay in Kandy ).
- The scenic train ride from Nanu Oya to Ella
- Entrance to Nine arch bridge and Mini adams peak visit( During the stay in Ella ).
- Jeep safari at Yala national park ( During the stay in Yala).
- Maldives Inclusions:
- 5 nights stay in Maldives at 4-star Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi.
- Stay at Garden Villa on an All-Inclusive basis.
- Combined return speedboat transfers.
- Inclusive of hand and hold luggage allowance.
- Low deposits are available from £99pp with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on per person double sharing basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates in 2023-2024.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Adaaran Select Hudhuran fushi
Experience a holiday in the tropics beyond compare at Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi. Blessed with thriving vegetation and pristine waters, the ‘Island of White Gold’ finds itself in peaceful seclusion in the North Male Atoll. Set in 83 acres of lush tropical beach property on Lhohifushi Island the resort’s design enables it to blend into its surroundings setting it apart from other Maldives island resorts. Discover a paradise hidden away in plain sight where the sunrise painting the skies in rich orange hues and the gentle waves of the Indian Ocean caress the shore with grace.
Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai
Set in the heart of historic Dubai, Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai on Mankhool Road provides the ideal home base for business and leisure travelers. Just 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport, our Bur Dubai hotel also is walking distance to the Khalid Bin Waleed metro station and near The Dubai Mall, Meena Bazaar, The Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa. Recharge in large hotel rooms and suites with Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Beds, mini-refrigerators, relaxed reading chairs, spacious desks and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our suites benefit from kitchenettes and grocery shopping services, ideal for traveling families and extended stays. Work out in our well-equipped gym, take a refreshing dip in our rooftop pool and savor the culinary treats in our three on-site restaurants. For those planning small to mid-sized business meetings or receptions, you'll appreciate our versatile venues. Whether you are in Dubai for work or fun, you'll enjoy a great stay at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai.
Thilanka Hotel - Kandy
Thilanka Hotel, Kandy began as a simple five-bedroom guesthouse in 1978. Guests were served home-cooked meals and treated as family, in the ancient Kandyan tradition of hospitality. Over the years it grew, into a small hotel by 1983 and gradually into the current 92-room facility. Less than ten years ago we also expanded & constructed Thilanka Resort and Spa at Dambulla, providing a unique living experience in the heart of Sri Lankan agriculture and history. During nearly 40 years of service, our one focus has been to provide the comforts of a Kandyan home with the luxury and modern facilities of a well-reputed hotel. Some of our staff members have been with us on this journey for over how many years and their total commitment to our cause is what makes us special.
Earl's Regent Hotel
Nestled in the lush green surroundings of the ancient kingdom of Kandy and overlooking the majestic Hanthana Mountain Range, Earl's Regent Hotel sprawls handsomely and welcomes guests to relax in the lap of luxury. The hotel features rooms that are spread across four floors. The rooms are polished, spacious and beautifully appointed, decorated with either contemporary or colonial-inspired furnishings. Room amenities offered to guests include free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, en suite bathrooms, free bottled water, seating areas, ceiling fans and tea and coffee making facilities. Upgraded rooms have whirlpool baths and balconies or patios with some units boasting of beautiful mountain views. The hotel houses two restaurants. The hotel's main restaurant serves generous buffet-style meals from breakfast to dinner. Á la Carte restaurant caters for fine dining, featuring continental and international flavours. Other amenities include an outdoor pool surrounded by landscaped gardens, a health club, a conference centre, an Ayurvedic spa, a fitness centre and gym and barbeque facilities. Free valet parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided.
Radisson Hotel Kandy
Radisson Hotel Kandy welcomes you to the heart of Kandy. Our convenient location is ideal for business and leisure with plenty of attractions nearby. Relax in one of our 122 stylish rooms, each equipped with thoughtful and modern amenities to ensure your stay is a comfortable one. Make sure you visit iconic attractions such as Dalada Maligawa (Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic) or the peaceful Peradeniya Botanical Gardens. Everything you need is at your fingertips, including dining options at our on-site restaurant and rooftop bar, meeting spaces, pool and fitness center.
Ella Flower Garden Resort
Overlooking panoramic mountain views, Ella Flower Garden Resort is nestled in Ella. Rooms are equipped with a spacious private balcony and free WiFi access is available at all public areas. Enjoying beautiful views, each room will provide you with a seating area and a writing table. They also have an attached bathroom with a hairdryer and either a bathtub or shower. Staff at Ella Flower Garden Resort can assist you with grocery deliveries, doctor (on-call) and ironing services. You can also rent a bicycle or a car to explore this scenic area. Free parking facilities are offered to those who drive. Guests can sample authentic Sri Lankan meals at the on-site restaurant. Alternatively, guests may also request for packed lunches and in-room dining. The accommodation is 65 km away from Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport.
Chaarya resort and spa
Chaarya Resort & Spa by Chandrika Hotels is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Tissamaharama, offering a family-friendly environment alongside many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. For those interested in checking out popular landmarks while visiting Tissamaharama, Chaarya Resort & Spa by Chandrika Hotels is located a short distance from Tissa Dagoba (1.3 mi) and Yatala Wehera (1.9 mi). Free internet access is offered to guests, and rooms at Chaarya Resort & Spa by Chandrika Hotels offer a flat-screen TV, a minibar, and a refrigerator. During your stay, take advantage of some of the amenities offered, including room service and a concierge. Guests of Chaarya Resort & Spa by Chandrika Hotels are also welcome to enjoy a pool and a poolside bar, located on-site. For travelers arriving by car, free parking is available. While visiting Tissamaharama, you may want to try some lobster at one of the nearby restaurants, such as Refresh. Enjoy your stay in Tissamaharama!
Kithala Resort is located in Tissamaharama. It is a nice option for travelers like you. The accommodation will provide you with air conditioning and a flat-screen satellite TV. There is also a minibar. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy garden view from the balcony. At Kithala Resort you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property offers free parking. If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Tissa Wewa (3.7 km). This resort is 21 km from the Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport.
- Speak to an expert for Business Class upgrade.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay in Maldives for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add tours and excursions in Dubai for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|